napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Success

ComstockZero

Just posting to give a positive review, another great PL order. Sorry I don't have pictures but I picked up test prop, Nandromix, arimidex, nolvadex, clomid, and anadrol. Stealthing was excellent. Communication good as always. Shipment right on time.

I just love the Test Prop. $13! I used a whole vial on last cycle to peak. 150/wk for 4 weeks to top off my 500 sust. There's a little PIP but it hits hou fast and hard. Vascularity, sex drive, aggression. And a little acne 😑Happens what are you gonna do

How long does it take to get a tracking number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you send payment you should get an email back stating that she will send you a tracking number once the order is shipped. She typically replies within 24 hours unless stated that there is a hold up by her rep on here (cbbram).

Depends when you ordered and when she ships it. If you order late in the week generally you'll have to wait until the next week for it to ship. Once shipped she'll email you the tracking number. There's no set answer to your question.

exactly...i ordered this past monday and had shipping very quickly. if ordering later in the week you may have to wait until monday to hear back, sunday our time

Hmmm maybe I’m at the back of the list. I’ll give it another week

she will reply, just be patient. If not just shoot another email
It's cool to post questions but if you have a legitimate issue I prefer if you message or email me. These things are best discussed in private.

I have noticed a couple times that by the time I get the tracking # email, the shipment has been moving for 2 days sometimes, which is fine, I'd rather it was shipped fast even if my tracking email isn't a huge priority. Just something to be aware of. There was one time where she forgot to send me a tracking email and I thought it was taking forever and I asked, and she got back to me with tracking, but I was at work, and by the time I got home that day, the package was in my box. So. Whatever. To me product quality is much more important and it's flawless. No more questionable bloods. I plan to stick with PL from now on. Unless I need some bold ace or cyp from Robo :D she needs to get faster bold esters! :D

Top Bottom