napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Shipping Speed!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have a client that was in desperate need of hcg and aromasin and he was wanting to try to pharma lady... it was a situation where it was needed quickly and so i contacted with her with the situation... Everything was shipped on Monday via express and arrived on Thursday! YES, THURSDAY... unbelievable speed and care! This is the AR way, making sure everyone is taken care of the best possible way... She is definitely top notch as is easy to see with so many happy people that have used her... THANK YOU pharma lady!

DylanGemelli said:
I have a client that was in desperate need of hcg and aromasin and he was wanting to try to pharma lady... it was a situation where it was needed quickly and so i contacted with her with the situation... Everything was shipped on Monday via express and arrived on Thursday! YES, THURSDAY... unbelievable speed and care! This is the AR way, making sure everyone is taken care of the best possible way... She is definitely top notch as is easy to see with so many happy people that have used her... THANK YOU pharma lady!

And that right there ladies and gentlemen is what you call grade A+ customer service ! Glad to know where to turn if im ever in a pinch, much respect to PHARMA LADY.. ! keep up the good work,

Nice! That's why I enjoy being her rep... 1st Class service that I enjoy being a part of... I'm glad your client is happy.

Thank you Mr Dylan and everyone else for the kind feedback, my goal is to get customers their orders as fast as possible. I hope your clients enjoys the products.

Top Bottom