napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady May Specials

C

cbbram00

PLATINUM BIOTECH SPECIAL OFFER

Spend $500 and get 1 free PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ml injectable product.

Spend $1000 and get 2 free PLATINUM BIOTECH 10ml injectable products.

(Please specify when ordering.)

GLOBAL ANABOLICS SPECIAL OFFER

Buy 2 GLOBAL ANABOLICS Glotropin HGH 80IU kits and get a 40IU kit free.

MAY SPECIALS

(Prices are discounted.)

-50% off selected PLATINUM BIOTECH products.

Test Blend 325mg X 10ml = $23

TDT Extend 300 mg X 10ml = $49

Anavar 10mg X 100 tabs = $33

Albuterol 4mg X 100 tabs = $15

-30% off selected PLATINUM BIOTECH products.

Bio Trope HGH 100IU = $126

Equipoise 200mg X 10ml = $32

Primobolan 100mg X 10ml = $60

Tren Blend 200mg X 10ml = $56

Masteron Prop 100mg X 10 ml = $41

-30% off selected GLOBAL ANABOLICS products.

Provi 100mg X 10ml = $46
(Injectable Proviron)

Flurxy (Halo) 5mg X 50 tablets = $42

Epistane 10mg X 60 tablets = $42

HGH SPECIAL OFFER

Spend $700 in the month of May and get 100IU Generic Black Top HGH free.

Don't be that person who wished they had gotten in on the sale, when it's over. You know you need some summer cut supplies and summer will be here before you know it. So stop procrastinating, you know what you need to do. Hint; [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If your lady wants some Anavar it'll be hard to beat the May special 50% off price. Some guys like Anavar also... There ain't no shame about it. Everyone has different goals.

[email protected]

Came thru with out a hitch and came way faster than expected extremely happy and satisfied already planning another order to take advantage of these deals thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came thru with out a hitch and came way faster than expected extremely happy and satisfied already planning another order to take advantage of these deals thanks so much!

Glad things worked out and your happy. If you have any questions send me a pm and thanks for sharing

I have the list and it states there is the 6 pack deal (order 4 injectables get 2 free). Do I need to request for the special or is it automatically added into the order?

I have the list and it states there is the 6 pack deal (order 4 injectables get 2 free). Do I need to request for the special or is it automatically added into the order?
You have to mention the Platinum Biotech Six Pack special when ordering. This special is for regular priced products only and is for the same product. For example order 4 PB Test Cyp and get 2 free.

If the PB injectable product is part of the monthly specials it does not qualify for the 6 pack special.

Thanks!

I had already placed the order but I had not rrquested what specials come with it. Once I send payment confirmation email, can i request for the specials?

I appreciate it. Its a big order so I didn't want to miss out! I had a great first experience so I want to continue the business.

Thank you for the replies. I realized I should have PM you instead of this thread.

If I place a second order this month to put me over 700 will that than qualify me for a free 100iu generic or does it have to be 700$ on one order

If I place a second order this month to put me over 700 will that than qualify me for a free 100iu generic or does it have to be 700$ on one order

Yes you will qualify... Make sure you mention to Pharma Lady when placing your order.

Only 8 days left, don't be the one that misses out on this great sale.
cf267831fb74bab6382e5e285b717504.gif

Pharma lady's prices are unbeatable , can't wait to start and and finish my test/tren/masteron/anavar shredding/recomp cycle and post a review about the quality of products(platinum biotech)

it's going to be a 10 week cycle long
1-10 test/tren/masteron blend(400 mg each)
week 5-10 anavar 75-100 mg ed

all these produts cost me 375 usd(shipping included)

Top Bottom