napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady is the real deal!

Againaday

Ok Pharma Lady is real deal. Let me start by saying her customer service is top notch and will even take time to explain any questions. The reason I have to give her such great praise is she saved my first cycle. Iets start by saying I started my cycle on Bayer gear from a legit pharmacy with a doctors prescription, but part way into my cycle he got called to speak at a conference in Canada and then had to fly to Europe to do another conference, and well he kind of forgot to write little old me a prescription to get the next month's test supply. And so I had no choice but to order from a source on this site. Well I actually ordered from 2 but not sure what ever happened with that order. But Pharma ladies product came, and so I started using her test and, well all I can say is my sex drive and gains are going as planned. I think she has found a life long customer. Oh and just so she knows it's the shipment which you sent to the islands. Getting blood work on the 10th will post those so everyone can have an idea on her gear.
Thanks Pharma Lady you have a customer for life.

Ok Pharma Lady is real deal. Let me start by saying her customer service is top notch and will even take time to explain any questions. The reason I have to give her such great praise is she saved my first cycle. Iets start by saying I started my cycle on Bayer gear from a legit pharmacy with a doctors prescription, but part way into my cycle he got called to speak at a conference in Canada and then had to fly to Europe to do another conference, and well he kind of forgot to write little old me a prescription to get the next month's test supply. And so I had no choice but to order from a source on this site. Well I actually ordered from 2 but not sure what ever happened with that order. But Pharma ladies product came, and so I started using her test and, well all I can say is my sex drive and gains are going as planned. I think she has found a life long customer. Oh and just so she knows it's the shipment which you sent to the islands. Getting blood work on the 10th will post those so everyone can have an idea on her gear.
Thanks Pharma Lady you have a customer for life.

Dear Sir thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, I am very grateful. Im very happy you are getting good results and enjoying them ;) we are looking forward to your blood results when you can.
Your islands must be a very nice place to live :)

Top Bottom