napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady is Amazing

GET SOME

PL is top notch in my book.. Her customer service and willing to take care of you is outstanding... Don't hesitate to place an order with her..
So a few months back I placed an order with PL for 9 Test Prop, 8 Tren Ace, 3 Test Cyp, some glotropin 80 iu kit... She got my package out right away to me unfortunately it went into Customs and never moved... I waited a few week to contact her, told her the story and had a new tracking # with product on the way.. I few weeks go by and I received a notice from customs so no package for me... I figured oh well I will take it as a loss, she tried and by no means was it her fault... I contacted PL once again told her what happend and thanks for everything, I know you stuck to your end of the deal and that's all I can ask for.. To my suprise I instantly got an email from her saying don't worry I will send again... WAIT!! WHAT!!! I couldn't believe what I was reading... She is completely out of her pocket $$$ on this and still willing to try... All i can say is, thank you Pharma Lady you are a class act.. Received my goods yesterday and all looked great... Now I'm not saying she would do this for everyone but it was just my experience and I would definitely use her again...
If I could figure out how to post pic I will...

I'm guessing San Francisco Customs lol . Ive recently had problems with them . That is way cool what she did for you. She is as honest as they come.

Pharma Lady will take care of you... The MOST important thing is to remain professional when these things happen. I believe this to be the case in this situation because she went above and beyond.

Pharma Lady Rep

Pharma Lady will take care of you... The MOST important thing is to remain professional when these things happen. I believe this to be the case in this situation because she went above and beyond.

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree 100% with you... I never understand why people get so angry and talk shit about a source for something they have no control over... Once out of there hands and shipped it no longer has anything to do with them... They have done there part and owe no one anything... I've said this and so have many others, NEVER SPEN MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE
because it's always a possibility you won't get your stuff...
Also thank you cbbram for being prompt and answering my PMs.. Your solid brother

I had my order picked up by customs as well. She reshipped my order without hesitation. I received it in about a weeks time.

Dear Sir, thank you very much for your topic and feedback. I am glad you finally were able to get your order, thank you for your patience.

I will always do my best make sure customer get there order no matter what, I put customer first not myself, so I take any financial loss not customer, only I ask is just tell me not complain or post topic, just tell me and give me time to fix.

PL is top notch in my book.. Her customer service and willing to take care of you is outstanding... Don't hesitate to place an order with her..
So a few months back I placed an order with PL for 9 Test Prop, 8 Tren Ace, 3 Test Cyp, some glotropin 80 iu kit... She got my package out right away to me unfortunately it went into Customs and never moved... I waited a few week to contact her, told her the story and had a new tracking # with product on the way.. I few weeks go by and I received a notice from customs so no package for me... I figured oh well I will take it as a loss, she tried and by no means was it her fault... I contacted PL once again told her what happend and thanks for everything, I know you stuck to your end of the deal and that's all I can ask for.. To my suprise I instantly got an email from her saying don't worry I will send again... WAIT!! WHAT!!! I couldn't believe what I was reading... She is completely out of her pocket $$$ on this and still willing to try... All i can say is, thank you Pharma Lady you are a class act.. Received my goods yesterday and all looked great... Now I'm not saying she would do this for everyone but it was just my experience and I would definitely use her again...
If I could figure out how to post pic I will...
Whenever she reshipped the product that landed how long did the shipping take? Did she give you a tracking number that worked on the USPS site? Or was it Chinese? Have you ordered from her before?

Whenever she reshipped the product that landed how long did the shipping take? Did she give you a tracking number that worked on the USPS site? Or was it Chinese? Have you ordered from her before?

Ok some of these questions are security risks. We can't talk about shipping methods or tracking numbers out on the open forum. When you receive the seizure letter email proof of the letter to Pharma Lady and she will do a reship. Generally it takes a couple weeks to receive the letter. If everything goes fine reship is generally 4 - 6 days.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not asking what shipping methods you guys practice, but simply how long it took to land. I guess I can understand not saying what shipping was actually chosen, but at the same time if in another thread someone says "my pack landed in 5 days" its pretty obvious it wasn't snail mail...pretty much gives it away and its very common for guys to report shipping times.

In all fairness I did pm you regarding this a while back, you may not have the
answer but I feel at the least I have the right to ask. Just trying to find out that's all...

In all fairness I did pm you regarding this a while back, you may not have the
answer but I feel at the least I have the right to ask. Just trying to find out that's all...
I just don't want to mention shipping carrier, country origin, or payment methods. Anything else I don't care about... I hope I answered your question as to what to expect.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom