napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Great Service !

Hello Guys,

My feedback with PharmaLady ...
I placed an order with PharmaLady and the package arrived today, total of 6 days counting with 3 days in customs pending for inspection, within 2 days after payment the package landed (Portugal) so the efficiency and speed are top notch, but what i really enjoyed was the quick response provided from ParmaLady and the constant comunication throughout the process, good stuff PharmaLady 5 stars and a big shoutout to cbbram that hit me with the price list and all the information literally 10 seconds after i send him a message. No discount cuz i forgot to mention cbbram .. but next time i will not forget :)

Ps: Was my first international order so i was a bit nervous (customs), but PharmaLady is professional ... Flawless package and she guessed my favorite tea taste too :cool:

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience... Totally glad you are happy... I was just as excited with my first order... Hope you enjoy!

Pharma Lady Rep

LoL it's all good :) maybe he was expecting a big supply drop but nah it was only the t-bol, and honestly the t-bol bag/pills are so small that i was scared before open the package, i could not feel almost anything from touching the package ...

Booo! lol- just playin bro. I've never ran any Platinum Biotech products. Everything I've tried is def good though

Booo! lol- just playin bro. I've never ran any Platinum Biotech products. Everything I've tried is def good though
I run Platinum Biotech Test Cyp for my TRT... Very reliable, solid product. Deca and EQ also...

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree with you totally karma. Pharmalady is a great source and cbbram is one hell of a good rep. Lightning fast

Im starting my cycle on monday :p , i keep hearing good things about PB and the other brands comercialized by PL ! I will definetly give some feedback about the T-bol ...

I will bro ! Probably tomorrow i start a new thread related to the cycle with day by day updates ...

Top Bottom