napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Global Anabolics Test Cyp

(Note: Ill be adding things from time to time and Ill note these things with a new post and also at the bottom of this original post)

Hello all. Hope you dont mind me mixing all my reviews together in one. Im scatter-brained at times and this helps me to organize my thoughts. Hopefully this review will cover my buying experience with PharmaLady, my product review of Global Anabolics, and then some info on SQ injections and how Test, E2, etc looked using them. I had bloods taken last thursday and tested by LabCorp.

PharmaLady Review:
-Great communication. No payment issues.
-Shipping was very quick. Only delay was due to a holiday. I dont recall exact time of transit but it was roughly 1 week from overseas destination to U.S.A., through customs, and to my house.
-Overall a seamless transaction from a reliable source.

SQ Feedback:
-As of today, Ive done countless HCG SQ injections, which we know are not a problem in general, and Ive done ~20 SQ Test injections at about .35mL (200mg/mL TC) each.
-In all of the SQ Test there was no noticeable lump/bump and zero leakage or bleeding. I had a small blotchy spot that lasted ~15min in maybe 3 of injections but really nothing worth noting. In 2 of injection I had a very slight “twinge” for about an hour. In one of these cases it was due to me bumping the injection site when I was working out. Other than that, I had zero issues.
-Right now Im holding ~14% BF so I had a number of good places for injection. Perhaps if I was lower (just started a cut to get me down to a point that I can blast) I would respond differently.
-Estrogen conversion seems to be minimal. My E2 was lower than my previous test but then again my Test was a little lower than previous tests at the same dosage.

Compounds at time of testing:
1) Test Cyp by Global Anabolics (200 mg/mL)
-2 week frontload (EOD inj) at 200 mg/week and then steady 130 mg/week
-130mg split into 2 inj/week. 0.33 mL Injected subcutaneously on Monday morning and Thursday evening.

2) HCG generic mixed by a local compounding pharmacy per Dr’s Rx (1000 IU/mL)
-250 IU EOD in morning
-After testing, I finished my “cycle” of HCG and am currently off of it.

3) Aromasin by Global Anabolics (25 mg/pill)
-6.25 mg on the nights of HCG injection (EOD). I made a suspension to make smaller dosing easier.
-Taken only as a precaution for the HCG. Discontinued aromasin after testing due to E2 lab results plus I dropped the HCG.

11/12/15 Lab Results:
Total Test (Range 348-1197) – 660 ng/dL
Free Test (Range 8.7-25.1) – 23.4 pg/mL
Estradiol (Range 7.6-42.6) – 18.8 pg/mL

A few additional notes/thoughts:
-I did a 2 week front load and then roughly 3.5 weeks at steady 130 mg/week TRT and then took bloods. Based on half-life calculations I should have been right near max Test accumulation at the time of labs but obviously theory and practice don’t always match. Its possible that Test would be slightly higher if I had waited a bit more but hopefully these results are reasonably accurate.
-Blood was drawn Thursday morning. Last 250 IU HCG shot was ~24 hrs prior and last 66 mg Test Cyp shot was ~72 hrs prior, putting me in a trough for my blood tests. The timing for blood draws was based less on injection timing and more on personal convenience. I think knowing my “trough numbers” is still useful for TRT though since my goal was not really to hit a maximum level but rather to prevent the low levels.
-Previously I was on the same dose of Watson cyp and my TT levels were over 700 one week after injection. With blood drawn at 72 hrs after injection, I kind of expected higher TT results this time. Regardless, 660 is much better than my untreated baseline of less than 300. My FT was higher than I expected at 23.4 and my Estrogen was a few points lower than my last tests. Im guessing the difference between the GA and Watson lab results could be due to the product, injection technique (Watson was IM), or maybe I just didnt wait long enough to hit max accumulation.

So, from here I will cut a little and then consider a Test only blast. If you guys have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to chime in.

EDIT 1-7-16 - New post on Pharma Lady HCG
EDIT 2-17-16 - IM injections and 350mg/wk Test Blast

Last edited:
So you are saying you got a 660 on 66mg of cyp? Which was injected 72 hrs prior?

PHURIOUS

So you are saying you got a 660 on 66mg of cyp? Which was injected 72 hrs prior?

PHURIOUS

Correct. My TRT is 130mg/week. Previously I was doing all 130 at one time and bloods were taken 1 week later right before next injection. In short......more frequent injections this time with same weekly volume.

What do you think of the sub q method now?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Love it.........Its perfect for my TRT regimen. Ive actually bumped it to .35mL just so the numbers are more round. If I was going to blast, Id likely switch back to IM though because I know one can take larger volumes there. I really didnt have too many worries trying it out because of your help plus I have abscess draining skills and Z-Paks on hand. LOL

Again, thanks for your help and advice.

Love it.........Its perfect for my TRT regimen. Ive actually bumped it to .35mL just so the numbers are more round. If I was going to blast, Id likely switch back to IM though because I know one can take larger volumes there. I really didnt have too many worries trying it out because of your help plus I have abscess draining skills and Z-Paks on hand. LOL

Again, thanks for your help and advice.
Of course man. Glad you liked it. I'm happy to help. It's excellent for trt as you said. I've found though recently not all gear is fun with that method lol. I have some test that gives a mean sting going in but for some reason doesn't swell at all but especially the subq route stings like hell at first.
Just found thay interesting if you continue. Something to look out for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Running a quick blast of Pharma Lady HCG (generic). Since I dont really have a way to test the compound quantitatively, I did a quick qualitative test and will add my observations.

HCG came in 5000 IU vials. Since I wanted to dilute to 1000IU/mL I ended up transferring the HCG to a sterile vial and diluted to 5mL with bacteriostatic water. No problems with injection. I ran a pregnancy test and it showed positive for HCG. I believe that Ive read somewhere that that this is not a perfect test but since it showed HCG, Im happy. Also, I noticed an extreme increase in libido, morning erections, etc.

Id give it an A+. Will run for a few more weeks and then will take time off.

Running a quick blast of Pharma Lady HCG (generic). Since I dont really have a way to test the compound quantitatively, I did a quick qualitative test and will add my observations.

HCG came in 5000 IU vials. Since I wanted to dilute to 1000IU/mL I ended up transferring the HCG to a sterile vial and diluted to 5mL with bacteriostatic water. No problems with injection. I ran a pregnancy test and it showed positive for HCG. I believe that Ive read somewhere that that this is not a perfect test but since it showed HCG, Im happy. Also, I noticed an extreme increase in libido, morning erections, etc.

Thanks for your review!

Dear Sir thank you for taking time to do the test and let us know your observations, very happy you liked the product.

I'm using her test prop right now, and it's very smooth, no pip. The order only took Seven days to arrive (Arrived to my Midwest location in four business days). Cbbram replies to me within minutes of all my questions. Couldn't be happier with pharma lady's service. Very professional. I just posted a larger order (second order) of test e, test p, Aromasin, Anadrol, winstrol, and nolvadex. I will post bloods of this gear within the next few months.

I'm using her test prop right now, and it's very smooth, no pip. The order only took Seven days to arrive (Arrived to my Midwest location in four business days). Cbbram replies to me within minutes of all my questions. Couldn't be happier with pharma lady's service. Very professional. I just posted a larger order (second order) of test e, test p, Aromasin, Anadrol, winstrol, and nolvadex. I will post bloods of this gear within the next few months.
Good to know brother... Thanks for sharing...

Top Bottom