napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cabaser

LarryJ

Is Cabaser a suitable substitute for Dostinex? Both are listed as Cabergoline. I figured it was, but thought it best to check here first.

Is Cabaser a suitable substitute for Dostinex? Both are listed as Cabergoline. I figured it was, but thought it best to check here first.
Yes bro it's the same thing. Just the brand name versus pharmaceutical name like Tamoxifen and Nolva

Hipocampus does. you'l come across it here and there. Lot of guys use all day chemist too. I knew a place called USancillaries that had it by phiezer too I think. I will try to hunt it down for you. Been a lont time since I emailed those dudes. NY had used them before though. Maybe he will know.

yes, always avoid it in liquid form... IT WILL NOT HOLD IN SUSPENSION and anyone claiming to have liquid caber is full of shit... biotech definitely has pharm grade caber on hand an hipo does as well... you cant go wrong with either...

Check out ALV gear. They had a special for some that was super cheap. (20) 2 mg tabs for $20. The catch is that it is just out of date. It's brand name. I picked some up and it g2g. Can't beat the price. It's enough to last several long cycles. Just have to wait a while to get it. I think it took like 3 -4 weeks to show up.

Cabaser is one of the brand names for Cabergoline.So yes you can use either.

After you bang your girls guts out 4 or 5 times in a row and get off 2 to 4 times you will see why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I gotta say those kind of nights really do make the stuff fun......when you have a willing participant. Lol

I've been married 11 years so that's about as common as finding a purple unicorn at the end of a rainbow haha

I gotta say those kind of nights really do make the stuff fun......when you have a willing participant. Lol

I've been married 11 years so that's about as common as finding a purple unicorn at the end of a rainbow haha

Haha Rick, that's so true. I've been married 13 yrs so for me those days are far and few.

Top Bottom