napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Private MD Labs coupon

rockmfhudd

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until January 31, 2016.
Use coupon code 59372H at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

Just putting this out there if anyone needs bloods here is a 15% coupon code

brother, this always should go in the anabolic section... you know far better than to put it in the log section.. come on! THANK YOU for posting the coupon... it is very helpful to many

Got it now thanks for the reprimand lol nah sorry about that I should have asked before I posted but I couldn't remember

When you get bloods what package do u get,I noticed a bunch diff ones to choose from

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

what are you looking to see? you want your max testosterone levels? or just doing baseline before or after pct?

well if it is before a cycle and you want baselines you get the test that is capped at 1500 on ur test levels you it checks estrogen etc. after or during cycle to see where your test levels blood count, estro to make sure you arent too high or too low for gyno etc and if you are curious about your gear you get the uncapped test which goes above 1500. i am still trying to find the tests you need

i will post here which ones you need it is the basic female hormone panel its like 62 dollars with the coupon

im sure someone else will chime in and explain it a little better to you i just had mine done after my cycle and pct. to see where i was at before my next cycle and found that my estro was high so i had to get that in check before i could start this cycle

Top Bottom