napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PeptideWarehouse: ipam/cjc no DAC

DylanGemelli said:
Its funny that scammers lock threads on scammers... Noone is worse than EVO scum on all fronts as I even think they would lock their own fucking threads just out of habit but I can say that superior is even worse... I know some strong peptide companies out there but superior is the king of bull shit... these fucking guys are the biggest cancers out there and that is what i know BEHIND THE SCENES at SEVERAL forums... They did not realize that I was there and knew the half of it but these motherfuckers are seriously worse than evo scum... Yes, that bad... They do send out a few good packs here and there, they do that but then they prey on repeat customers... Just sick, fucking sick...

There are good trusting companies out there and not just on Adrenaline Rush at all however these motherfuckers man, they piss me off to no end... They have a lot of money and they throw it around left and right and they obtained so much of it preying on people to an endless extent and I KNOW THIS firsthand... Just watch that shit... PLEASE... We don't have every good company out there as sponsors here by any means but we do take pride in not allowing scum around, just because they have money to throw at us... Fuck that... they can keep it all... I don't care if they offered a million fucking dollars to be here, they wouldn't even receive an answer back...

Yeh man I have heard so much bad shit about superior peptides, that I can't believe they are still in business.

I'm glad we don't settle for anything less than the best as far as sponsors here. It's nice having a lot of great sources for sarms, peptides, and gear that you can trust to give you the best quality and service possible.

I hope this is a good peptide company ! I would love a good tb-500 source . Only time I bought it was bunk .

Jacfolly said:
I hope this is a good peptide company ! I would love a good tb-500 source . Only time I bought it was bunk .
As would I. I'm starting to wish I had order that instead because I have multiple muscle issues acting up at the same time right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacfolly said:

It seems that is a prevalent problem with tb... PW has all specs on testing posted...

make sure you have a strong dosing protocol when you use it as well... peptides are VERY touchy with the entire dosing protocol, timing etc...

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
Its funny that scammers lock threads on scammers... Noone is worse than EVO scum on all fronts as I even think they would lock their own fucking threads just out of habit but I can say that superior is even worse... I know some strong peptide companies out there but superior is the king of bull shit... these fucking guys are the biggest cancers out there and that is what i know BEHIND THE SCENES at SEVERAL forums... They did not realize that I was there and knew the half of it but these motherfuckers are seriously worse than evo scum... Yes, that bad... They do send out a few good packs here and there, they do that but then they prey on repeat customers... Just sick, fucking sick...

There are good trusting companies out there and not just on Adrenaline Rush at all however these motherfuckers man, they piss me off to no end... They have a lot of money and they throw it around left and right and they obtained so much of it preying on people to an endless extent and I KNOW THIS firsthand... Just watch that shit... PLEASE... We don't have every good company out there as sponsors here by any means but we do take pride in not allowing scum around, just because they have money to throw at us... Fuck that... they can keep it all... I don't care if they offered a million fucking dollars to be here, they wouldn't even receive an answer back...
Well, I ordered from peptide warehouse bit I'm still waiting on my order :/

We will get you taken care of brother!

DylanGemelli said:
Jacfolly said:

It seems that is a prevalent problem with tb... PW has all specs on testing posted...

make sure you have a strong dosing protocol when you use it as well... peptides are VERY touchy with the entire dosing protocol, timing etc...

Thank you, Dylan. We also have amino acid analysis which is where most other companies fall short. Can't lie to science!

Jacfolly said:

Guaranteed or your money back! See, people like Geo other companies who sell things extremely cheap often mislabel Thymosin Beta with a GHRP because that's the only way they can make any profit. It's reckless and dangerous. Sad, really.

I got to say I've been there. Bought some "supposedly" TB and I felt my blood sugar drop following the shot precisely like it would on GHRP. Ass-backwards business ethics.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Peptides Warehouse said:
DylanGemelli said:
Jacfolly said:

Thank you, Dylan. We also have amino acid analysis which is where most other companies fall short. Can't lie to science!

That's why I love having you here because this is type of practice you rarely see... It's out there but few and far between so THANK YOU for being here and helping to make adrenaline rush the best an most trusted forum on the planet...

DylanGemelli said:
Peptides Warehouse said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Jacfolly" said:

That's why I love having you here because this is type of practice you rarely see... It's out there but few and far between so THANK YOU for being here and helping to make adrenaline rush the best an most trusted forum on the planet...

Thank you bro!

Peptides Warehouse said:
DylanGemelli said:
Peptides Warehouse said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Jacfolly" said:

Thank you bro!

It doesn't hurt you either that I love your emblem LOLLL

Top Bottom