napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PeptideWarehouse: ipam/cjc no DAC

JackSteel

Banned
I will soon have a nice little cycle of ipam and mod-grf coming bros! Peptide warehouse will be giving me a test run so I can give yall honest feedback on the purity of this seemingly awesome company! Very stoked to start. I almost ordered tb500 but I couldn't pass up my favorite stack.

If youre not familiar with these peptides here's a copy and paste explanation:

Product Description

Ipamorelin is a highly specific penta-peptide GH releaser. The potency and efficacy is quite similar to GHRP-6. Ipamorelin utilizes a similar mechanism of GH release as GHRP-6, through a GHRP-like receptor. One study, tested GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin in swine. The study assessed the plasma levels of ACTH, prolactin, cortisol and GH for the three GHRPs. The administration of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in a increase of ACTH, prolactin and cortisol in plasma, however, Ipamorelin did not result in any increase of those hormones.[1] All three GHRPs demonstrated a significant rise in GH levels.

Cjc1295 w/o DAC (mod-grf)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modified_grf_%281-29%29

Hard to find a good article on mod grf so wiki will do for now.

I'm anxious to give the results of the cycle so I will post as soon as I start as this peptide combo provides immediately noticeable results on joints and energy as well as sleep, etc. STAY TUNED!!! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: PeptideWarehouse: ipam/cjc no DAC

JackSteel said:
I will soon have a nice little cycle of ipam and mod-grf coming bros! Peptide warehouse will be giving me a test run so I can give yall honest feedback on the purity of this seemingly awesome company! Very stoked to start. I almost ordered tb500 but I couldn't pass up my favorite stack.

Product Description

Ipamorelin is a highly specific penta-peptide GH releaser. The potency and efficacy is quite similar to GHRP-6. Ipamorelin utilizes a similar mechanism of GH release as GHRP-6, through a GHRP-like receptor. One study, tested GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin in swine. The study assessed the plasma levels of ACTH, prolactin, cortisol and GH for the three GHRPs. The administration of GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in a increase of ACTH, prolactin and cortisol in plasma, however, Ipamorelin did not result in any increase of those hormones.[1] All three GHRPs demonstrated a significant rise in GH levels.

I'm anxious to give the results of the cycle so I will post as soon as I start as this peptide combo provides immediately noticeable results on joints and energy as well as sleep, etc. STAY TUNED!!! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Awesome man! I just ordered me a few bottles of ipam and cjc. I also picked up some of their mt2 to try out. I hope their peptides are as good as I keep hearing.

JackSteel said:

Product Description

Awesome to hear jack! I've heard nothing but awesome things about peptides warehouse, and that they are on a whole other level than those other peptide companies out there that have mostly bunk products. I'm very interested in how this goes for you, so I will be looking forward to your updates!

I have some of their IGF-1 LR3 coming that should be here soon. I've never even ran peptides before, so I'm pretty excited to see what they can offer

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

Product Description

Awesome to hear jack! I've heard nothing but awesome things about peptides warehouse, and that they are on a whole other level than those other peptide companies out there that have mostly bunk products. I'm very interested in how this goes for you, so I will be looking forward to your updates!

I have some of their IGF-1 LR3 coming that should be here soon. I've never even ran peptides before, so I'm pretty excited to see what they can offer
You're gonna love it Rick! I've not used IGF before though. I'm sure it will be sweet! My GHRP combo gives great pumps but I've heard IGF is even better.

Looking good Jack my PW stack is on the way Im gonna log it here also, hope we both kill it!

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Looking good Jack my PW stack is on the way Im gonna log it here also, hope we both kill it!

Sent using Tapatalk
Nice man, likewise, what is your stack comprised of?

Cjc no dac / ipam / hgh frag . My layout is pretty sexy and I have good experience with peps so when it arrives ill throw up my dosing protocols and all that good stuff, im sure you'll do the same! Its gonna be awesome to have a legit peptide company for once.. Their power for the price is right up there with AAS imo and with little to no sides

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: PeptideWarehouse: ipam/cjc no DAC

KingWizard said:
Cjc no dac / ipam / hgh frag . My layout is pretty sexy and I have good experience with peps so when it arrives ill throw up my dosing protocols and all that good stuff, im sure you'll do the same! Its gonna be awesome to have a legit peptide company for once.. Their power for the price is right up there with AAS imo and with little to no sides

Sent using Tapatalk
Damn that's a nice stack man! You'll have to keep us updated on how that goes for you

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
That's exactly the stack I'm on now. I'm also using mk677 and then prami before bed. I got my peptides from another source but I have ipam and cjc from the warehouse on the way.

ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
That's exactly the stack I'm on now. I'm also using mk677 and then prami before bed. I got my peptides from another source but I have ipam and cjc from the warehouse on the way.
Would love to get my hands on some mk677.

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't know how you feel about superior peptides but I always got threads locked over at evo every time I mentioned them. Gear would always say they're scammers bro but yet I've been using them for a year and packages always arrive in 2 days with everything professionally packaged. I've also gotten great results with their products and the mk677 is no different for me. I'm currently on their peptides and mk677 right now and I've been getting fantastic results but I'm going to switch over to the warehouse as soon as my package gets here. That's not to say that superior isn't any good though.

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't know how you feel about superior peptides but I always got threads locked over at evo every time I mentioned them. Gear would always say they're scammers bro but yet I've been using them for a year and packages always arrive in 2 days with everything professionally packaged. I've also gotten great results with their products and the mk677 is no different for me. I'm currently on their peptides and mk677 right now and I've been getting fantastic results but I'm going to switch over to the warehouse as soon as my package gets here. That's not to say that superior isn't any good though.

Superior peptides is a junk source. They're run by all the losers who run maxim, bluesky, extreme etc etc and have numerous reviews of recalling products and bunk gear. They have no quality control IMO.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

JackSteel said:
RickRock said:
"JackSteel" said:

Product Description

You're gonna love it Rick! I've not used IGF before though. I'm sure it will be sweet! My GHRP combo gives great pumps but I've heard IGF is even better.

I Love me some IGF!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"JackSteel" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Superior peptides is a junk source. They're run by all the losers who run maxim, bluesky, extreme etc etc and have numerous reviews of recalling products and bunk gear. They have no quality control IMO.

Well, that blows. I feel like I've had great success with their peptides. I have no proof though, it's just anecdotal. Either way, I have peptides on their way from the warehouse, so I'm hoping to be blown away. I'm really pumped to try the mt2, I've never been tan in my life.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"JackSteel" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Well, that blows. I feel like I've had great success with their peptides. I have no proof though, it's just anecdotal. Either way, I have peptides on their way from the warehouse, so I'm hoping to be blown away. I'm really pumped to try the mt2, I've never been tan in my life.

If you need a protocol or loading advice brother, shoot me a PM. PW wouldn't be on here if they weren't a notch above the rest. If you order from all of those other sources, just check your credit card statement...all charged to the same area. Been there, done that. Trashed the "shit" I bought from superior a while pack.

thats a sick stack man... im going to be posting a sarms, peptides SHRED stack soon and these two particular peptides are key components of that stack... really looking forward to the results!

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

You won't be waiting too much longer as I have it on good word that Pure Essence will be stocking this A LOT sooner than later... Hence the DEEP writeup you see from me on 677!!

Its funny that scammers lock threads on scammers... Noone is worse than EVO scum on all fronts as I even think they would lock their own fucking threads just out of habit but I can say that superior is even worse... I know some strong peptide companies out there but superior is the king of bull shit... these fucking guys are the biggest cancers out there and that is what i know BEHIND THE SCENES at SEVERAL forums... They did not realize that I was there and knew the half of it but these motherfuckers are seriously worse than evo scum... Yes, that bad... They do send out a few good packs here and there, they do that but then they prey on repeat customers... Just sick, fucking sick...

There are good trusting companies out there and not just on Adrenaline Rush at all however these motherfuckers man, they piss me off to no end... They have a lot of money and they throw it around left and right and they obtained so much of it preying on people to an endless extent and I KNOW THIS firsthand... Just watch that shit... PLEASE... We don't have every good company out there as sponsors here by any means but we do take pride in not allowing scum around, just because they have money to throw at us... Fuck that... they can keep it all... I don't care if they offered a million fucking dollars to be here, they wouldn't even receive an answer back...

DylanGemelli said:
Its funny that scammers lock threads on scammers... Noone is worse than EVO scum on all fronts as I even think they would lock their own fucking threads just out of habit but I can say that superior is even worse... I know some strong peptide companies out there but superior is the king of bull shit... these fucking guys are the biggest cancers out there and that is what i know BEHIND THE SCENES at SEVERAL forums... They did not realize that I was there and knew the half of it but these motherfuckers are seriously worse than evo scum... Yes, that bad... They do send out a few good packs here and there, they do that but then they prey on repeat customers... Just sick, fucking sick...

There are good trusting companies out there and not just on Adrenaline Rush at all however these motherfuckers man, they piss me off to no end... They have a lot of money and they throw it around left and right and they obtained so much of it preying on people to an endless extent and I KNOW THIS firsthand... Just watch that shit... PLEASE... We don't have every good company out there as sponsors here by any means but we do take pride in not allowing scum around, just because they have money to throw at us... Fuck that... they can keep it all... I don't care if they offered a million fucking dollars to be here, they wouldn't even receive an answer back...
Well, I ordered from peptide warehouse bit I'm still waiting on my order :/

Top Bottom