napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides 101

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
gutomarah said:
Can someone give me a lesson on peptides? there are many hidden things to know... does one need pct with peptides? or do you just inject when u want.

bro, your going to have to get a lot more specific than that! do you have a specific question? i can tell you that you don't pct and each is different.. they require certain injection schedules, a sub q as opposed to intramuscular injection, some require carb intake to be higher, etc... it all depends but you have to get way more specific on the question

gutomarah said:
Can someone give me a lesson on peptides? there are many hidden things to know... does one need pct with peptides? or do you just inject when u want.

That's like someone asking if you could tell me about steroids bro. There's too many things to cover and it's virtually endless

DylanGemelli said:
gutomarah said:
so my question is what are the side effects of peptides?
Bro lol come on... Which one... Its not as ifctgey are all the same for every peptide

Lol..well dude i got a question for you. How much of my gains you think i will keep if i run a dbol test deca cycle?? LOL

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
gutomarah said:
Bro lol come on... Which one... Its not as ifctgey are all the same for every peptide

Lol..well dude i got a question for you. How much of my gains you think i will keep if i run a dbol test deca cycle?? LOL

i would guesstimate approximately 12.8 pounds of normal size, 10 of water, and you could keep approximately 47% of that IF you eat this that, do this that ,etc... YOU FUCKER!! LMFAO!! that made me crack up... i think EVERYONE knows my disdain for that question! i even just did a fucking video on keeping gains.. LOLL

So i ordered some peptides to do some research. Just wondering what you think a good dose cycl3 should be. 20mg ipamorelin 12mg cjc 1295 and 12mg ghrp6. Not looking for anything crazy just want to see if it boost my hgh enough to tell a difference. I currently take low dose trt, albutearol and aromasin 12.5 eod. Anyway if yoh have some experience hit me with some knowledge. I already have a plan just qant to make sure it right.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
gutomarah said:

^^ LOL ! we gotta "how many gains will i maintain joke"... fucken classic, rofl

The term peptides is extremely general. It refers to a group of probably hundreds or even thousands of experimental drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makingains said:
So i ordered some peptides to do some research. Just wondering what you think a good dose cycl3 should be. 20mg ipamorelin 12mg cjc 1295 and 12mg ghrp6. Not looking for anything crazy just want to see if it boost my hgh enough to tell a difference. I currently take low dose trt, albutearol and aromasin 12.5 eod. Anyway if yoh have some experience hit me with some knowledge. I already have a plan just qant to make sure it right.
That's extremely low dosing. You want about 300-400 mcg of Ipam and probqbly at least 300 ghrp6. Cjc you want 250-400mcg average. Do not eat carbs 2 hours before pinning and wait at least 30mins after pinning to eat anything at all Id suggest.

JackSteel said:
makingains said:
That's extremely low dosing. You want about 300-400 mcg of Ipam and probqbly at least 300 ghrp6. Cjc you want 250-400mcg average. Do not eat carbs 2 hours before pinning and wait at least 30mins after pinning to eat anything at all Id suggest.

yes, timing is EVERYTHING with peptides and it can get quite annoying to say the least between the 3 times a day pinning and timing of not eating this and that etc... if you want to use peptides and get the proper results, then these are guidelines that must be followed

Re: RE: Re: Peptides 101

JackSteel said:
makingains said:

I'd love to know where you get your info man. 100mcg per shot of ghrp and 100mcg per cjc is more than enough. A little more if you're bigger. 300mcg is just wasting it as you're beyond saturation point. 300mcg a day is good, if that's what you're referring to. But 300mcg per shot is just wasting it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Peptides 101

originalbingham said:
JackSteel said:
makingains said:

I'd love to know where you get your info man. 100mcg per shot of ghrp and 100mcg per cjc is more than enough. A little more if you're bigger. 300mcg is just wasting it as you're beyond saturation point. 300mcg a day is good, if that's what you're referring to. But 300mcg per shot is just wasting it.

there's confusion all the way around it seems... one is written in miligrams, the other micrograms etc... when we are talking peptides, its best to keep it at mcg when asking and explaining and that alleviates any confusion on dosing

originalbingham said:
JackSteel said:
"makingains" said:

I can't remember the GHRP 6 standard dosing but it was higher than 100 and Ipam is absolutely better at 400 than 200 or lower. That saturation dose stuff is less than accurate and varies with each person. Cjc is way better at 400. I got my info originally from research and then several cycles worth of experience.

It works at lower doses, yes, but not if you want max results.

Top Bottom