napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide knowledge thread

Olympus

GHRP-2

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 (more commonly referred to as GHRP-2) is an hgH secretagogue. In other words, it stimulates the body’s ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which has been proven to reduce the body’s development of fat and to increase the development of lean body mass, or muscle.

This growth hormone releasing peptide is a non-natural super-analog of GHRP-6, which has the ability to dramatically stimulate the effect of growth hormone secretion. Additionally, it is a synthetic agonist of ghreline that binds with the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. The outcome includes increased calcium levels and an increased secretion of growth hormone.

It has a relatively short half life, the peak concentrations occurring at approximately 15 minutes after it has been taken, but no longer than 60 minutes after it has been administered.

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a type of peptide that is injected into the body with the intention of increasing growth hormone production. The peptide is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone analog. In other words, CJC-1295 works in the same manner as Growth Human Growth Hormone.

Description of CJC-1295

CJC-1295 peptide is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone secretogue. It is unique in that is contains an additional lysine molecule, which is added in order to facilitate the DAC complex and create a longer lasting half-life. This longer half-life is what sets this Growth Human Releasing Hormone (GHRH) apart from other GHRH.

Reason for Development

In a healthy human body, the pituitary gland acts as a storage container for growth hormones. The cells that are stored within the pituitary gland releases these growth hormones in response to the signaling of GHRH. GH

Weeks 1-4

7 am 400mcg ipamorelin, GRF 1-29 300mcg

2pm 400mcg ghrp-2, GRF 1-29 300MCG

9pm 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29

The idea of using ipamorelin, is it has little affect on prolactin and cortisol, while being a very effective ghrp, using it AM and PM allows for its unique ability to trigger a secondary gh pulse about 7 hours after the initial one upon dosing, making it ideal AM and PM.

GHRP-2 has powerful slow wave sleep enhancing benefits and for this reason, the midday shot will trigger the right kind of GH to allow restful sleep at night. This could easily be substituted for GHRP-6.

A GHRH such as GRF 1-29 acts on different populations of somatotropes (GH releasing cells). GHRPs increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH but not the amount released by each cell, the GHRH affects both the number of secreting cells and then in turn how much GH is secreted by these cells..

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Peptide knowledge thread

Olympus said:
GHRP-2

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 (more commonly referred to as GHRP-2) is an hgH secretagogue. In other words, it stimulates the body’s ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which has been proven to reduce the body’s development of fat and to increase the development of lean body mass, or muscle.

This growth hormone releasing peptide is a non-natural super-analog of GHRP-6, which has the ability to dramatically stimulate the effect of growth hormone secretion. Additionally, it is a synthetic agonist of ghreline that binds with the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. The outcome includes increased calcium levels and an increased secretion of growth hormone.

It has a relatively short half life, the peak concentrations occurring at approximately 15 minutes after it has been taken, but no longer than 60 minutes after it has been administered.

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a type of peptide that is injected into the body with the intention of increasing growth hormone production. The peptide is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone analog. In other words, CJC-1295 works in the same manner as Growth Human Growth Hormone.

Description of CJC-1295

CJC-1295 peptide is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone secretogue. It is unique in that is contains an additional lysine molecule, which is added in order to facilitate the DAC complex and create a longer lasting half-life. This longer half-life is what sets this Growth Human Releasing Hormone (GHRH) apart from other GHRH.

Reason for Development

In a healthy human body, the pituitary gland acts as a storage container for growth hormones. The cells that are stored within the pituitary gland releases these growth hormones in response to the signaling of GHRH. GH

Weeks 1-4

The idea of using ipamorelin, is it has little affect on prolactin and cortisol, while being a very effective ghrp, using it AM and PM allows for its unique ability to trigger a secondary gh pulse about 7 hours after the initial one upon dosing, making it ideal AM and PM.

GHRP-2 has powerful slow wave sleep enhancing benefits and for this reason, the midday shot will trigger the right kind of GH to allow restful sleep at night. This could easily be substituted for GHRP-6.

A GHRH such as GRF 1-29 acts on different populations of somatotropes (GH releasing cells). GHRPs increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH but not the amount released by each cell, the GHRH affects both the number of secreting cells and then in turn how much GH is secreted by these cells..

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
Nice, I like this thread.

Here's a question, I ordered some different pins than what I had been using. I was using 1cc 1" pins. I decided to switch it up to a 1cc 5/16" pin. I noticed today that the new pins have 100 tic marks where as my other ones had 50 tic marks, meaning every tic mark was equal to 2. I was under the impression that all 1cc pins had 50 tic marks that were equal to 2. Does this all sound right? I just want to make sure I'm dosing right with these new pins.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:
GHRP-2

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

Description of CJC-1295

Reason for Development

Weeks 1-4

Here's a question, I ordered some different pins than what I had been using. I was using 1cc 1" pins. I decided to switch it up to a 1cc 5/16" pin. I noticed today that the new pins have 100 tic marks where as my other ones had 50 tic marks, meaning every tic mark was equal to 2. I was under the impression that all 1cc pins had 50 tic marks that were equal to 2. Does this all sound right? I just want to make sure I'm dosing right with these new pins.

The pins should denote how much they have in it. Can you post a pic?

Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Olympus" said:
GHRP-2

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

Description of CJC-1295

Reason for Development

Weeks 1-4

The pins should denote how much they have in it. Can you post a pic?

My old pins are the ones on top and the new one is in the bottom of the pic

927b5425544605713c7594422a4e344a.jpg

Just more precise clicks. I understand the 2:1 you're saying now

Olympus said:

So, if I was dosing 3 tics on my old pin I would do 6 tics on the new, correct?

If you reconstitute 1mg vial with 1 ml of water, based on your new syringe, .6 would equal 60mcg if my brain is still working.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:

I can't see the numbers but they both look to go to 10 or 100. If it was me, I would try to avoid having to use the very small marks and just use the whole numbers 10, 20, 30.... That is, if that's possible. But from what you are saying, yes, 3 ticks does seem to be 6 on your new one. Basically, it's the difference between a ruler have 1/8 inches and one that only has 1/4 inches - same length, difference amount of precision.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:

Check out peptidecaculator.com you can input all the specifics about your syringe and peptide and it will tell you exactly how many tics to draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my smaller pins I use .3 CC 30g slin pins, that way I be more accurate and can use a little more bac water

LAfit said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Olympus" said:

Check out peptidecaculator.com you can input all the specifics about your syringe and peptide and it will tell you exactly how many tics to draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I use that site but they have it standard that if you have a 1cc pin then the tic marks equal 2. On my new pins it's obvious that each of my tic marks are representative of 1 iu instead of 2.

KingWizard said:
For my smaller pins I use .3 CC 30g slin pins, that way I be more accurate and can use a little more bac water
But with slin pins that have tic marks equal to 1iu isn't .3 only 62.5mcg if you have a 5mg vial and it's mixed with 2ml bac?

Great thread Olympus! I've been waiting for information like this. As I'm trying to learn what I can about the peptide world. Thanks for all the info, and looking forward to anything else that can be shared as well.

Since I have some IGF-1 LR3 I'd like to use at some point, I'd like to see some information on that, as well as dosing protocols, exactly the best way to reconstitute, etc

This is awesome bro... There are so many guys who have no clue how to properly use peptides, what exactly they do, how they do it etc... Peptides are extremely effective but they need to be ran a very certain way with many accommodations met to get the max benefit and I truly believe that more often than not, users don't experience the true benefits because they have no clue what they are doing or how to do it... Than you for posting this...

I'll work on some more peptide write ups. Member collaboration is great in here too which helps share and spread knowledge!

Depends how you reconstitute it bro, you can go in any ratio of bac water.. Some guys go 1:2 1:1 , it's not about the tic marks and IUs until you figure out how much bac water to add to the compound.. I'll usually go half the bac water amout of the solution.. So my 5mg ipamorelin vials I use 2.5 mL bac water

Specific dosing times and protocols are honestly the most important aspect of peptides... You can get everything out of them that your supposed to by simply dosing properly... Too many guys either don't understand, get lazy, or just mis dose... These need to be ran with precision and then you can see them shine...

Re: RE: Peptide knowledge thread

Olympus said:
GHRP-2

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

Description of CJC-1295

Reason for Development

Weeks 1-4

Thanks Olympus, this is very new to me and this helps allot, I'll be looking out for more of your post on peptides...

Changing my life around one day at a time!

As Dylan stated many people have trouble or unable to dose mod grf and ghrp 2/6 multiple times a day.
You guys should check out cjc with dac mixed with mk 677. Cjc is a ghrh while mk 677 is a ghrp. Used together they have a synergistic effect and release steady pulses of gh throughout the day. Altho cjc dac was made unpopular by dat it is becoming more popular and bodybuilders are finding that it is a great ghrh because it has such a long half life. It is great for fat loss and it scores great on igf tests (300+ and I have even seen one score in the 600s from a young guy running multiple peps including high amounts of cjc dac).

Top Bottom