napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide knowledge thread

Dosing: cjc dac can be injected 1-2 times a week with optimal results but some people prefer eod. Dosages range from 2-10 mg a week.
Mk 677 dosage ranges from 12.5- 100 mgs/ day. It only needs to be dosed once per day and it creates many pulses throughout the day. There is research showing that the biggest pulse occurs around 12 hours after administration. It can create hunger and water retention at higher doses so start at 12.5 and work your way up to 25 mg. Another interesting thing about mk 677 is that it increases nitrogen retention more than any other gh releasing peptide so you get a very full look. However increased water retention and hunger can often give a bloated stomach look to the user. Two ways that we have found to combat this is taking a small dose (20-50 mcg) of igf-1 lr3 before bed. The insulin like properties will shuttle carbs to the muscle cells and give you a leaner appearance in the morning. Also clen will clear the water retention. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. We have been doing a lot of research on these on other boards with great success. GH peptides can almost rival gh on igf 1 tests if enough is taken.

Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

Jigga14 said:
Dosing: cjc dac can be injected 1-2 times a week with optimal results but some people prefer eod. Dosages range from 2-10 mg a week.
Mk 677 dosage ranges from 12.5- 100 mgs/ day. It only needs to be dosed once per day and it creates many pulses throughout the day. There is research showing that the biggest pulse occurs around 12 hours after administration. It can create hunger and water retention at higher doses so start at 12.5 and work your way up to 25 mg. Another interesting thing about mk 677 is that it increases nitrogen retention more than any other gh releasing peptide so you get a very full look. However increased water retention and hunger can often give a bloated stomach look to the user. Two ways that we have found to combat this is taking a small dose (20-50 mcg) of igf-1 lr3 before bed. The insulin like properties will shuttle carbs to the muscle cells and give you a leaner appearance in the morning. Also clen will clear the water retention. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. We have been doing a lot of research on these on other boards with great success. GH peptides can almost rival gh on igf 1 tests if enough is taken.
The biggest problem for cjc w/dac is it's incredible expensive. It definitely has huge benefits, such as convenience. However, for me, I pin myself 4x a day and it doesn't bother me. So, mod grf makes much more sense for me.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

ibleedoranbla said:
Jigga14 said:
The biggest problem for cjc w/dac is it's incredible expensive. It definitely has huge benefits, such as convenience. However, for me, I pin myself 4x a day and it doesn't bother me. So, mod grf makes much more sense for me.
And there is nothing wrong with the mod grf/ ghrp 2/6 combo. They create a huge spike in serum gh levels. Both of those ghrps give me a huge appetite boost so I prefer to use them in bulking cycles.

I've also read that the whole "don't eat 2 hours before dosing and 20 minutes after" is a myth. I usually use both of them before meals anyway, but often when I'm bulking I won't care when I dose them as long as I can get them in a few times a day.

Does it lessen the effects of the peptides to pin sub q somewhere other than the stomach? I feel like I should give my gut a break.

Keep the awesome info coming guys! I'm new to the peptide world and trying to learn everything I can

Olympus said:
GHRP-2

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 (more commonly referred to as GHRP-2) is an hgH secretagogue. In other words, it stimulates the body’s ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which has been proven to reduce the body’s development of fat and to increase the development of lean body mass, or muscle.

This growth hormone releasing peptide is a non-natural super-analog of GHRP-6, which has the ability to dramatically stimulate the effect of growth hormone secretion. Additionally, it is a synthetic agonist of ghreline that binds with the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. The outcome includes increased calcium levels and an increased secretion of growth hormone.

It has a relatively short half life, the peak concentrations occurring at approximately 15 minutes after it has been taken, but no longer than 60 minutes after it has been administered.

PROFILES / CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a type of peptide that is injected into the body with the intention of increasing growth hormone production. The peptide is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone analog. In other words, CJC-1295 works in the same manner as Growth Human Growth Hormone.

Description of CJC-1295

CJC-1295 peptide is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone secretogue. It is unique in that is contains an additional lysine molecule, which is added in order to facilitate the DAC complex and create a longer lasting half-life. This longer half-life is what sets this Growth Human Releasing Hormone (GHRH) apart from other GHRH.

Reason for Development

In a healthy human body, the pituitary gland acts as a storage container for growth hormones. The cells that are stored within the pituitary gland releases these growth hormones in response to the signaling of GHRH. GH

Weeks 1-4

7 am 400mcg ipamorelin, GRF 1-29 300mcg

2pm 400mcg ghrp-2, GRF 1-29 300MCG

9pm 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29

The idea of using ipamorelin, is it has little affect on prolactin and cortisol, while being a very effective ghrp, using it AM and PM allows for its unique ability to trigger a secondary gh pulse about 7 hours after the initial one upon dosing, making it ideal AM and PM.

GHRP-2 has powerful slow wave sleep enhancing benefits and for this reason, the midday shot will trigger the right kind of GH to allow restful sleep at night. This could easily be substituted for GHRP-6.

A GHRH such as GRF 1-29 acts on different populations of somatotropes (GH releasing cells). GHRPs increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH but not the amount released by each cell, the GHRH affects both the number of secreting cells and then in turn how much GH is secreted by these cells..

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I love learning about this stuff bro. Nice informative post....

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

Jigga14 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Jigga14 said:
And there is nothing wrong with the mod grf/ ghrp 2/6 combo. They create a huge spike in serum gh levels. Both of those ghrps give me a huge appetite boost so I prefer to use them in bulking cycles.

I've also read that the whole "don't eat 2 hours before dosing and 20 minutes after" is a myth. I usually use both of them before meals anyway, but often when I'm bulking I won't care when I dose them as long as I can get them in a few times a day.

the one that is the most touchy in terms of eating, especially with carbs is hgh frag... that's the one that is the most delicate in terms of eating but it does hold true more so for some than others and others as you pointed out... i know with frag, it will completely compensate the effects if you eat near it...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

DylanGemelli said:
Jigga14 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Jigga14" said:

the one that is the most touchy in terms of eating, especially with carbs is hgh frag... that's the one that is the most delicate in terms of eating but it does hold true more so for some than others and others as you pointed out... i know with frag, it will completely compensate the effects if you eat near it...
Frag goes beautifully with intermittent fasting.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Jigga14" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Jigga14" said:

Early morning fasted cardio on frag!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

Jigga14 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Jigga14" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Jigga14" said:

That sounds like a good way to use it also. So how long is it recommended to wait to have carbs after frag?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Peptide knowledge thread

RickRock said:
Jigga14 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Jigga14" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Jigga14" said:

That sounds like a good way to use it also. So how long is it recommended to wait to have carbs after frag?

at least 30 minutes but i would tend to push it just a bit longer...

Ok fellas, I need some help. I reconstituted a vital of frag tonight. I then started to load my pin, I started with ipam and loaded 125mcg then I went to my frag, stuck the pin in and there was still too much vacuum on the vial and it sucked my ipam right in. Did I just ruin vial of frag?

Oh nice dosing... But you can make 3 vials of ipam last a month right?? Lol ludicrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom