Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Pct

keeleen

New member
Member
Hey man, I'm gonna run a 8 week cycle of test enanthate soon and I was wondering what you recommend for a good solid pct this is my first cycle?? Thanks man really hope you get back to me I need the info
 
Hey man, I'm gonna run a 8 week cycle of test enanthate soon and I was wondering what you recommend for a good solid pct this is my first cycle?? Thanks man really hope you get back to me I need the info
i recommend you run your cycle CORRECTLY... why on earth would you run a long estered test for only 8 weeks... that makes NO SENSE... do you even know what you are doing man? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals? workout history?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…



here is a link to purchase the pct stack you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133


clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom