napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Question

Kaenon

First off , thank you for this forum!

I am 39 yr male. 195lbs. I am on Test Enanthate 350mg / week ( 175mg Mon, 175mg Fri ) and Tren 300mg / week ( it is a mix of 150mg Tren-E and 150mg Tren-Ace that I take with test. I take 150mg Mon, and 150mg on Friday ). I have been on for a little over 2 months and plan to end my cycle at 3 monts.

The PCT supplies i have on hand are a vial of HCG Pregnyl 5,000IU 10ml vial. and 30 tabs of Tamoxifen ( Novadex ) 25mg / per tab.

What is the best PCT protocol to follow? Should I use HCG BEFORE I come off? Do I even need HCG? Do I need Clomid? Any SARMS you can recomend?

Thank you for your help!

Thanks, Bio-Tech. I thought about that, but I'm not on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy. I'd like to see how my natural test levels come back.

I'm reading conflicting information about PCT, and would like to get another opinion on proper protocall for the cycle I'm currently on. Thank!

First off , thank you for this forum!

I am 39 yr male. 195lbs. I am on Test Enanthate 350mg / week ( 175mg Mon, 175mg Fri ) and Tren 300mg / week ( it is a mix of 150mg Tren-E and 150mg Tren-Ace that I take with test. I take 150mg Mon, and 150mg on Friday ). I have been on for a little over 2 months and plan to end my cycle at 3 monts.

The PCT supplies i have on hand are a vial of HCG Pregnyl 5,000IU 10ml vial. and 30 tabs of Tamoxifen ( Novadex ) 25mg / per tab.

What is the best PCT protocol to follow? Should I use HCG BEFORE I come off? Do I even need HCG? Do I need Clomid? Any SARMS you can recomend?

Thank you for your help!

Bro, this is the complete pct protocol you need to be following from www.sarmsx.com

You can get the whole thing with everything you need at the link provided below

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom