PCT. + Drug testing

Maxy23

Hi Dylan

For a cycle all run at the same time of:

8 week cycle of LGD 10 mg a day
RAD140 12 week cycle of 20mg a day
Ostarine 4 week cycle of 25 mg a day
MK677 12 month cycle of 25 mg a day

I have clomaphine and nova what would you do for a PCT in terms of dosage.

Is there any information out as to the clearance time in terms of WADA testing.

Thanks

WADA is the equivalent of the spanish inquisition with a thick, thick budget. Be careful bud, just saying

All those could definitely pop on a WADA test for sure, I’d be very careful taking sarms if you’re tested because although the half life’s are short don’t let it fool you detection times especially for say GW is rumored to be around 2-3 months. Also remember they are commonly faked so if you get say a pro hormone instead you could be in even deeper shit. Comid and nolva both pop as well so clearance now begins after pct too. Best bet would be to make sure testosterone levels are in range for the test, lots of the guys I used to play with would shoot suspension and nothing else.

Use at your own risk bro. Nobody can give you any kind of conclusive info on drug testing timeframes.

If you are WADA tested then don't run PED's. Simple as that. This is the only advice I can offer after a guy got popped 11 months after stopping a primo cycle. Their tests are extremely sensitive now and it isn't worth the consequences.

If you are WADA tested then don't run PED's. Simple as that. This is the only advice I can offer after a guy got popped 11 months after stopping a primo cycle. Their tests are extremely sensitive now and it isn't worth the consequences.
they are definitely getting very extensive on their methods and it likely is not worth it to even attempt it

Top Bottom