First off, i wanna say that I love your videos on youtube, very informative, especially on sarms. I just saw a video you did on trestolone and you are spot on my friend. I am currently on a cycle right now and I am no beginner to AAS. This compound is just, wow lol very very strong product. Problem is, its conversion to estrogen. If you haven't run a cycle say like on tren and you're not use to the roller coaster of mood swings, this is not the drug to use lol one day you are as happy as can be, the next pissed all day, then sad for no damn reason lmao. But when you look at the gains from ment, uou really just put up with them. The time i use it is abt 3 hours before the gym. I hit the gym around 10 pm so around 7 or 730. Dosage.... 25mg a day... thats it, thats all that is needed. Well at least for me anyway. Anti estrogen... letrozole. I use half a ml a day, one ml is 2.5mgs. Appetite.... pffft... youre hungry all damn day so i hope you have either time for meal prep or money on hand to buy expensive good food throughout the day like me cuz im a medic and i have to kinda squeeze meals in when i can. If you have any further questions for me or if we can talk more abt the product to better educate people on it, feel free to hit me up anytime.
My one question.... what would you personally run as a pct. I already have mine on order, but what would you take?
My one question.... what would you personally run as a pct. I already have mine on order, but what would you take?

