napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

P.O. Box Goodies????

Sup guys.....was wondering if anyone had used a post office box for delivery of any of their gear? Trying to figure out how to do my first cycle VERY discreetly as in keeping the wifey in the dark. Is a p.o. box an option or do you guys have any tips thanks!!! Somebody is gonna give me crap bout the wife but the less she knows the better. 😁

I cannot imagine it being a problem. The more secret on both ends the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be a issue, for the postal service mail is mail. they don't differentiate between physical addresses or PO boxes. The sheer volume of mail handled daily and laws surrounding mail make it the most effective and discreet way of doing business.

I was a nervous wreck my first few times, now I'm pretty laid back about it. If I feel something isn't right Ill just walk away and not worry.

I was a nervous wreck my first few times, now I'm pretty laid back about it. If I feel something isn't right Ill just walk away and not worry.
Hahaha 21 I remember that man. You were worried for sure. It is freaky though first time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I remember the first orange slip ingot. I was so freaked out lol

PO box is determined if the seller wants to ship to a PO box. As for you there is no difference mail is mail. No difference I ur mailing address or po box

Hahaha 21 I remember that man. You were worried for sure. It is freaky though first time.

Bro I was a nervous wreck I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat was snapping at the wife. Then a Holiday hit and all mail was backed up, the package was suppose to be there. I was convinced I was caught and screwed, kept on checking the tracking number still not there. Wife sent a package 4 days latter it showed up on the tracking as delivered then I thought I was really fucked. Then went to pick up the wifes package and my package was sitting there.

Bro I was a nervous wreck I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat was snapping at the wife. Then a Holiday hit and all mail was backed up, the package was suppose to be there. I was convinced I was caught and screwed, kept on checking the tracking number still not there. Wife sent a package 4 days latter it showed up on the tracking as delivered then I thought I was really fucked. Then went to pick up the wifes package and my package was sitting there.

Hahaha yeah I was the same way the first time. Paranoid as a mofo

Hahaha yeah I was the same way the first time. Paranoid as a mofo

Trust me I'm still have respect for what can happen. But as I said before be aware and be prepared to walk away if necessary. You actually have a better chance of getting hit by a car. But the threat is always there. My actual biggest fear is not the law but the wife. She would kill me if she had any real idea.

Trust me I'm still have respect for what can happen. But as I said before be aware and be prepared to walk away if necessary. You actually have a better chance of getting hit by a car. But the threat is always there. My actual biggest fear is not the law but the wife. She would kill me if she had any real idea.

Yep I'm still paranoid not as much lol precaution is golden

Yep I'm still paranoid not as much lol precaution is golden

Remember for guys who are not aware of this little fact. Possesion is key in this, possession is having the box open not just possessing the box. With USPS mail you only take possession of contents once the seal of the box has been breached by you the receiver.

Remember for guys who are not aware of this little fact. Possesion is key in this, possession is having the box open not just possessing the box. With USPS mail you only take possession of contents once the seal of the box has been breached by you the receiver.

That is correct bro

Sup guys.....was wondering if anyone had used a post office box for delivery of any of their gear? Trying to figure out how to do my first cycle VERY discreetly as in keeping the wifey in the dark. Is a p.o. box an option or do you guys have any tips thanks!!! Somebody is gonna give me crap bout the wife but the less she knows the better. ��

thats fine but getting a mailbox at a local store, not like a usps box but a local mailbox store is a good option as well...

On the other half of the post... I would just tell the wife. Chances are she will get suspicious despite how well you hide it. Just my opinion. If you get found out after thd fact itll be 100 times worse

Sup guys.....was wondering if anyone had used a post office box for delivery of any of their gear? Trying to figure out how to do my first cycle VERY discreetly as in keeping the wifey in the dark. Is a p.o. box an option or do you guys have any tips thanks!!! Somebody is gonna give me crap bout the wife but the less she knows the better. [emoji16]

You should tell your wife. Would you like her keepingg secrets from you? I think not.

PHURIOUS

Of course not ....but guys the truth of the matter is, my wife will not be ok with me on the gear. She just won't. I never lie to her but this particular issue I know she won't be ok with. Its cool that you guys have wife's that are good with it but every wife isn't. One reason obviously is she would know that it may not be legal and she isn't gonna go for that. I just figure no since making the water muddy if I don't have to. My wife knows that when it comes down to it I do what I want but I just know leaving her out of this decision she would actually rather because if I told her and she disagreed which I know she would then we would have a dispute and I would do it anyway.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Of course not ....but guys the truth of the matter is, my wife will not be ok with me on the gear. She just won't. I never lie to her but this particular issue I know she won't be ok with. Its cool that you guys have wife's that are good with it but every wife isn't. One reason obviously is she would know that it may not be legal and she isn't gonna go for that. I just figure no since making the water muddy if I don't have to. My wife knows that when it comes down to it I do what I want but I just know leaving her out of this decision she would actually rather because if I told her and she disagreed which I know she would then we would have a dispute and I would do it anyway.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
I was completely against BigBusiness getting into this....very against it. He actually came home with gear hidden in an m&m container sticking out of hisvworkout bag. Like really wtf you dont eat that shit.... being suspiciouS is the worst thing... he proved me to be wrong in not supporting him.... he showed me all the research he did..the time invested in learning everything he needed to..and yada..yada..yada.. I was more pissed that he tried hiding it and lying about it.

I was very against it this lifestyle as I was uneducated....Until he educated me which...I was very impressed by how much knowledge and how much time and effort he put into it.

I am now a member on here and running a 12 week sarms stack!!!

Just figured this may help you with your dilemma!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom