napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ostarine

I just wanted some more info on this matter in this thread. Ive looked and looked on the forum but can't find an answer. Is clitoris enlargement permanent? And how often is this reported sometimes, not very, or very often? Wife is looking into this matter as well so we are following this thread
No it is not permanent. If it does happen, it goes away after the cycle

I just wanted some more info on this matter in this thread. Ive looked and looked on the forum but can't find an answer. Is clitoris enlargement permanent? And how often is this reported sometimes, not very, or very often? Wife is looking into this matter as well so we are following this thread
no its not at all...

Okay, I have never used LGD before. It is also called "Anabolikum", isn't it? Furthermore, I did not know that it is suitable for women too.

Okay, if Anabolikum does not bring virilization by women, one time i could try it. Do you recommend stacks generally or is it also useful to take the supplements solely?

Okay, maybe one time I can try. However, I also got the recommendation of using Clenbuterol during the break. I have heard that gaining a quality-mass is also possible with this supplement; similar to Ostarine. What do you think about it?

Okay, maybe one time I can try. However, I also got the recommendation of using Clenbuterol during the break. I have heard that gaining a quality-mass is also possible with this supplement; similar to Ostarine. What do you think about it?

What?? Clenbuterol is used for weight loss. What kind of people are u talking too? U are seriously all over the place. Im not sure what else i can honestly do to help u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe you can still help me, Dylan: Which sarm could I combine with Ostarine for bulking? Maybe a stack is more useful than to use Ostarine solely, isn't it?

Maybe you can still help me, Dylan: Which sarm could I combine with Ostarine for bulking? Maybe a stack is more useful than to use Ostarine solely, isn't it?

You are extremely indecisive and all over the place. You should just stick with one. Lgd is what you stack but honestly, you should personally stick with one... ive gone back and forth with you over and over so ive done the best i can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom