napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine with nolvadex?

nurseBBmom

New to this forum. Question, currently on LGD .5mL and 1mL ostarine. Coach wants me to start tamoxifen? is this necessary? any experience with this? Seems risky. Was thinking about pairing with Primo? would like the healthiest approach.

what? what kind of coach are you talking with... please do not listen to this "coach" because he is going to get you hurt... why on earth would you run nolva with this? how does that make any type of sense... thats a rhetorical question.. it makes NO sense.. your "coach" is no coach, more so a damn clown

You would not need nolvadex with MK2866 and I am a bit taken aback as to why this would ever be recommended to you. It does not make much of any kind of sense to me. There is no estrogen problems with it and even if there were, nolvadex would not be the answer. It is quite senseless to have this recommended

Thank you so much! I’m a bikini competitor and he wants LGD+Ostarine +nolvadex + Exemstane and clen . Seems crazy, and resllt unhealthy . His rational for the nolvadex is to block estrogen to help legs lean out?!

There’s so much Info out there just trying to find the best protocol for adding mass and leaning out. Wanting to go pro

Thank you so much! I’m a bikini competitor and he wants LGD+Ostarine +nolvadex + Exemstane and clen . Seems crazy, and resllt unhealthy . His rational for the nolvadex is to block estrogen to help legs lean out?!

There’s so much Info out there just trying to find the best protocol for adding mass and leaning out. Wanting to go pro
WTF?? I didnt realize you were female, which makes this far far worse... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT listen to anything further from this asshole!! UNREAL.. Now im honestly extremely pissed off! This is a fkng mess top to bottom... he wants you to run nolva AND aromasin, AS A FEMALE, with products that DO NOT convert to estrogen... what in the actual fck... unreal! Please do NOT listen to this person... you are going to get severely hurt doing this...

tell me what your exact goal is so i can properly help you

The advice you were given is beyond appalling and I am in utter disbelief as to how bad it is. Dylan summed it up so there is nothing more I can add aside from the fact of how disturbing and flat out wrong it was but it is great you found us here and have been given the right advice!

WTF?? I didnt realize you were female, which makes this far far worse... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT listen to anything further from this asshole!! UNREAL.. Now im honestly extremely pissed off! This is a fkng mess top to bottom... he wants you to run nolva AND aromasin, AS A FEMALE, with products that DO NOT convert to estrogen... what in the actual fck... unreal! Please do NOT listen to this person... you are going to get severely hurt doing this...
thank you all for the replies and this confirms what my intuition was already saying. That is why I didn't start that protocol.

The advice you were given is beyond appalling and I am in utter disbelief as to how bad it is. Dylan summed it up so there is nothing more I can add aside from the fact of how disturbing and flat out wrong it was but it is great you found us here and have been given the right advice!
The sad piece is he trains a lot of women and many are starting on this protocol at a very young age.

The sad piece is he trains a lot of women and many are starting on this protocol at a very young age.
People need to be aware of this person and the harm he is causing others because its extremely bad and i imagine its even worse than this scenario

Thank god you came here and validated your suspicions. Crazy what some people will recommend. Hopefully he at least has you on legit SARMs. Where did you get them from?

Top Bottom