napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Question

ifh

I plan on using ostarine mainly more for its intended use of cutting,

alot of my research i read a big split of taking ostarine with test bases or not needing it etc,
or even taking it just to be safe?

essentially if there is any suppression at some point, (4 weeks or more from what i’ve read)
would i need test base and pct after

or only a test base because of how low the suppression might end up being?

Not sure if it’s worth to invest in more or if all of it is unnecessary and a waste of time and money.

Just here for
more research and knowledge thank you.

this is actually a great topic for a future podcast

let me put it simply. a 'test base' doesn't prevent shutdown. people used to think that in the 90's and parrot that nonsense on forums

exogenous testosterone is extremely suppressive and will shut you down quickly and hard. don't believe me? run bloods and look where your LH and FSH goes within 2-3 weeks on

you DO NOT need a "test base" with it whatsoever... that is completely unnecessary with essentially every sarm.. you could argue for it with s23 and lgd3303 but even that is debatable...

you DO NOT need a "test base" with it whatsoever... that is completely unnecessary with essentially every sarm.. you could argue for it with s23 and lgd3303 but even that is debatable...
only thing really then is pct if there are signs and results of suppression i assume

only thing really then is pct if there are signs and results of suppression i assume
no bro, you dont base the need of pct on "signs" whatsoever.. you NEED a pct when you use something even slightly suppressive so i have no clue who is giving out such insanely horrible advice to you but i would advise you to stay a fkng million miles away from them...

You certainly do need a pct with MK2866. Just a mini pct but it is something you definitely need to do. Ive seen you post tings that are just not accurate and it is concerning to see that you are getting such bad information out there

Reactions: ifh
You certainly do need a pct with MK2866. Just a mini pct but it is something you definitely need to do. Ive seen you post tings that are just not accurate and it is concerning to see that you are getting such bad information out there
correct, it’s nothing i’ve acted on, nothing is meant to be in motion until i’ve felt i’ve gotten enough research to start anything at all

Not needed. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom