napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine question before making my purchase

cjaramillo1986

Hello, im ready to make my ostarine purchase tonight or tomorrow but before I make my purchase from PE, I wanted yalls expertise on it first.

I have never used a SARM before but have used GW before (from Sarms1). My goal is to lean out some but would really like to have more endurance and strength added in the gym. I really wanted to get my feet wet with Ostarine and GW together since the "minimal suppression" sounds real diserable for me. I have also read from other forums online that Ostarine is comparable to creatine but a little stronger. Maybe their source sucks but wanted to clarify. Is this true or does it give you strength close to what S4 and LGD do? I know most will say to go straight for S4 or LGD but would really like to get my feet wet first and with tight budget would like to try Ostarine first. Im ready to make my purchase wants I get some advise.
Does PE still have a sale? Is it the price listed on their site that's marked down or how do you go about getting their sale price?
Thanks guys

word around here is that SARMS1 is a bad company and they rip people off - so you may have not gotten legit GW or it may have been underdosed..

cjaramillo1986 said:
Hello, im ready to make my ostarine purchase tonight or tomorrow but before I make my purchase from PE, I wanted yalls expertise on it first.

I have never used a SARM before but have used GW before (from Sarms1). My goal is to lean out some but would really like to have more endurance and strength added in the gym. I really wanted to get my feet wet with Ostarine and GW together since the "minimal suppression" sounds real diserable for me. I have also read from other forums online that Ostarine is comparable to creatine but a little stronger. Maybe their source sucks but wanted to clarify. Is this true or does it give you strength close to what S4 and LGD do? I know most will say to go straight for S4 or LGD but would really like to get my feet wet first and with tight budget would like to try Ostarine first. Im ready to make my purchase wants I get some advise.
Does PE still have a sale? Is it the price listed on their site that's marked down or how do you go about getting their sale price?
Thanks guys

Ostarine is much stronger than creatine bro. Especially this pure essence line which is on a whole other level with quality. The strength and muscle gains from it are very good. S4 and LGD are more powerful, but MK provides some very nice gains and has little effect on suppression.

The sale at pure essence is still going through the end of the month

RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

Thanks guys

Ostarine is much stronger than creatine bro. Especially this pure essence line which is on a whole other level with quality. The strength and muscle gains from it are very good. S4 and LGD are more powerful, but MK provides some very nice gains and has little effect on suppression.

Thanks for the info! Just placed my order for my MK and GW from PE. I hope it gives me the endurance, strength, and muscle gains in the gym I'm looking for. I went ahead and got the 4 week MK just in case. Any idea how long it takes for it to come in the mail?

Re: RE: Re: Ostarine question before making my purchase

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

Thanks guys

Thanks for the info! Just placed my order for my MK and GW from PE. I hope it gives me the endurance, strength, and muscle gains in the gym I'm looking for. I went ahead and got the 4 week MK just in case. Any idea how long it takes for it to come in the mail?
Pure essence is some of the fastest shipping out there, and best Customer service you'll find. You should see your order very quickly. Usually within just a few business days, and often times even less

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

Thanks guys

Shipping is very quick and you will find that the product is far superior to any other you will come across... you will be in for a very nice treat on this stack bro... make sure to keep us updated on your progress throughout... if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know

Top Bottom