Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

ostarine cycle

Joehanbraahh

New member
Member
Hey so I wanted to do a 8 week cycle of 20mg of just Ostarine. Pct would just be nolva 20/20/20/10. I know I will be susceptible to test suppression and that is what is making debate whether I just do 4 week cycle of Ostarine then use nolva same dosage as above. Going to be bulking and want to make some gains. Researching a ton yet I can't find a direct answer. 160lb 5'11 16%BF.
 
4 weeks wouldn't be the most you could get out of it, aswell raise the dose to 25mg
 
Hey so I wanted to do a 8 week cycle of 20mg of just Ostarine. Pct would just be nolva 20/20/20/10. I know I will be susceptible to test suppression and that is what is making debate whether I just do 4 week cycle of Ostarine then use nolva same dosage as above. Going to be bulking and want to make some gains. Researching a ton yet I can't find a direct answer. 160lb 5'11 16%BF.


im not sure where your researching but this is all wrong... i would not advise bulking at 16% body fat either... that makes no sense... you need to get your body fat right first THEN you bulk... i have a very good recommendation for you to start with... you can still gain size but drop body fat in the process... here is the link to buy the stack and the full layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/recomp-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Why would your test be suppressed for 6 months? That's what the mini pct is for. Sarms are fairly easy to recover from


yes, i missed that.. 8 weeks or 12 weeks wont be any different... it would be such a small difference that its basically nothing... 6 months? you dont get that kind of suppression from sarms... you wouldnt even with anabolics if you ran the proper pct... sarms are so easy to recover from that it should not even be called recovery because its nothing of the sort... its very quick to have levels where they should be... just a few weeks...
 
So I'm fine with going 8 weeks? I'm scared of my test staying suppressed for 6months+.

SARMS barely even suppress firstly, and secondly you should be in full test recovery from the mini pct , you will be back to normal in less than a month of use.

regardless use the stack Dylan gave you, he is more educated on SARMS than all of us on this board so if you want real nice results take that setup he just gave ya brother
 
Okay and my age will not be a limiting factor as I am still growing? I can't just take Ostarine by itself? As financing is a limiting problem and I cannot pickup those other iteams listed.
 
^
mk2866- 25mg Ed
GW- 20mg Ed


www.sarmsx.com ,
every other SARMS site is either a scam and won't ship it, or it isn't really a sarm , sarmsx has the purest on the market brother
 
Top Bottom