napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Order on Hold???

zack6736

Just registered and placed an order with sarmsx and I noticed the status of my order says CB Form-Hold. I inquired and got a response that I would be getting a form. I had asked why but no real answer, just I would be receiving a form. Not sure if it'll be coming in the mail, email? Anyone encounter this before? Is this procedure for all new customers? I had no problems getting my MK677 from IBC, no forms, rejections of payment, etc. Had it in my hands in like 4 days.
Thanks for any additional information.

Normal procedure…just blackout your SS# and middle #'s on credit card as they don't need those.

Just checked spam folder and email. Still nothing. Placed the order Thursday. Will place another inquiry.

Just checked spam folder and email. Still nothing. Placed the order Thursday. Will place another inquiry.

If it isn't in there yet I'm sure it will be here shortly. You can also contact sarmsx to see what's up

Thanks Rick. Just replied to the first email they sent me inquiring about the form. Hope to get this worked out before I have to leave the house, otherwise it may be Monday before I can address this.

Just registered and placed an order with sarmsx and I noticed the status of my order says CB Form-Hold. I inquired and got a response that I would be getting a form. I had asked why but no real answer, just I would be receiving a form. Not sure if it'll be coming in the mail, email? Anyone encounter this before? Is this procedure for all new customers? I had no problems getting my MK677 from IBC, no forms, rejections of payment, etc. Had it in my hands in like 4 days.
Thanks for any additional information.

I placed an order yesterday.....nothing about a form...the funds haven't been taken out either...just says "pending"

When I first placed order it too stated 'Pending', then changed status to the CB Form. I have gotten roids with less trouble.

When I first placed order it too stated 'Pending', then changed status to the CB Form. I have gotten roids with less trouble.
yeah, well you are dealing with a real company here, not a fucking steroid pusher... it works a little different when you are trying to prevent fraud and protect people! so maybe you should not say smart ass shit when it does not relate

Top Bottom