napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Omnivores

m555zma

I'm a big meat eater and plan on dieing one. I'm just trying to make sense of the explosive popularity of the vegan/plant movement lifestyle.

From my layman perspective, it seems to me that we're designed inside and out to consume meat (as well as plants)

1. It has been shown in studies that protein from an animal source has a higher bio-availability to humans than plants (meaning if you consume X grams of protein from an animal source, you would need to consume a greater amount of protein from a plant source to make available the same amount protein to the body)

2. The gut is designed to tear and to sheer. I was actually told this by a physician, when I asked her why we cannot indefinitely consume food through a tube like a hospital patient.

3. We have 4 canine teeth. Technically they aren't used for tearing meat, they were historically used for battle when seeking a mate.. but still they evolved evolved from our ancestors who did rely heavily on meat diets.

4. Protein raises the metabolic rate (if protein bio-availability is greater from animal sources, then animal protein should theoretically have a greater effect on metabolism over plant protein).

I conclusion, I totally understand the aspect of animal abuse and inhumane treatment of animals. There's no debate about that.

My article is about the health aspect.. Many people swear that a plant diet is better/healthier for you. I just feel otherwise.

i wrote a lengthy article on evo about the truth behind red meat. and many on here won't like the dirty truth
that red meat you are buying is NOT good for you. why? cause the animal was corn/grain finished. this makes the meat essentially complete junk food devoid of nutrition. if you want healthy red meat you need to get grass fed finished ONLY. this means the animal ate what they are supposed to eat, and was outside in the sun absorbing vitamins and nutrients from grass and sun.

same story with eggs. those cheap walmart eggs aren't worth jack. you need to buy eggs from chickens that were running around outside in the fresh air/sun and eating worms, bugs, seeds off the ground like nature intended. not chickens that were kept in a cage and fed slop. that egg yolk needs to be ORANGE, not yellow

and don't get me started on dairy. we will be here all night on that one. bottom line is stay the hell away from dairy. no animal on earth eats dairy past infancy. mammals only produce it after pregnancy for a reason. humans did not start farming until maybe 5000 years ago, and we been around 2.5M years. and even those 5000 years, 4900 of them they were using raw milk, not pasteurized

Last edited:
Do lions and Tigers, killer whales eat plants? Nope Alpha meat eaters
keep in mind we aren't cats and whales get their hydration from the organs of fish (blood). that is how they hydrate

cats will die just being fed fruits and veggies. they NEED meat.

as far as humans, people in blue zones live the longest in the world and 95-100% of their diets are plant based. those are the stubborn facts people refuse to accept but its the truth. you know what else those people do? they support each other, fast a lot, don't stress over dumb shit, and grow things.

Last edited:
bro my family own ranch in east texas for 500+ years. we one of first families to settle the lands and raise animals

if yo go to store to buy meat yo a poosy. real men raise own meat

should only eat meat yo raise, should be law. also should be law to include tren in every cycle. 🥰

i wrote a lengthy article on evo about the truth behind red meat. and many on here won't like the dirty truth
that red meat you are buying is NOT good for you. why? cause the animal was corn/grain finished. this makes the meat essentially complete junk food devoid of nutrition. if you want healthy red meat you need to get grass fed finished ONLY. this means the animal ate what they are supposed to eat, and was outside in the sun absorbing vitamins and nutrients from grass and sun.

same story with eggs. those cheap walmart eggs aren't worth jack. you need to buy eggs from chickens that were running around outside in the fresh air/sun and eating worms, bugs, seeds off the ground like nature intended. not chickens that were kept in a cage and fed slop. that egg yolk needs to be ORANGE, not yellow

and don't get me started on dairy. we will be here all night on that one. bottom line is stay the hell away from dairy. no animal on earth eats dairy past infancy. mammals only produce it after pregnancy for a reason. humans did not start farming until maybe 5000 years ago, and we been around 2.5M years. and even those 5000 years, 4900 of them they were using raw milk, not pasteurized
Wow. Great info

all great points! i even put out the egg video talking about this when it comes to eggs and steve is SPOT ON about the yolks, how they are raised etc.. to each their own on their diets.. these arguments are endless... i know for me personally, ive felt my best and looked my best when eating lower quantities of meat and dont really eat any ground beef types etc.. not that i dont like it, its just not part of my diet.. i stick with chicken, turkey and fish when i do eat meat but the more i look at it over time, i dont eat much at all... i have done quite well with chicken and fish as parts of my daily diet but over the years, i eat a lot less meat in general... as i said though, to each their own.. diets are so subjective to the person, their goals, their body response etc and this is an endless debate..

all great points! i even put out the egg video talking about this when it comes to eggs and steve is SPOT ON about the yolks, how they are raised etc.. to each their own on their diets.. these arguments are endless... i know for me personally, ive felt my best and looked my best when eating lower quantities of meat and dont really eat any ground beef types etc.. not that i dont like it, its just not part of my diet.. i stick with chicken, turkey and fish when i do eat meat but the more i look at it over time, i dont eat much at all... i have done quite well with chicken and fish as parts of my daily diet but over the years, i eat a lot less meat in general... as i said though, to each their own.. diets are so subjective to the person, their goals, their body response etc and this is an endless debate..
yes man i saw your video on eggs, its spot on

i always tell people that buying eggs is simple. look for humane friendly stamp, pasture raised. very important to have both stamped on those eggs. or buy from a local farm where the farmer can show you what they are doing. don't trust eggs otherwise. would be like buying fish out of aquariums vs. wild. if people saw what those aquarium raised fish ate and the nasty water they are raised in then they wouldn't eat it. literally they are swimming in their own feces

Well said brotha

To each their own but im a meat eater through and through, as are many that lived to be 100 way before there was ever vegan diets

yes man i saw your video on eggs, its spot on

i always tell people that buying eggs is simple. look for humane friendly stamp, pasture raised. very important to have both stamped on those eggs. or buy from a local farm where the farmer can show you what they are doing. don't trust eggs otherwise. would be like buying fish out of aquariums vs. wild. if people saw what those aquarium raised fish ate and the nasty water they are raised in then they wouldn't eat it. literally they are swimming in their own feces
absolutely right! i live in iowa as you know so trust me, there is an abundance of farmers that sell eggs everywhere! I switched to vital farms eggs about a year ago now and its a MAJOR difference on quality, taste etc.. totally agree with you all the way on this !

I'm a big meat eater and plan on dieing one. I'm just trying to make sense of the explosive popularity of the vegan/plant movement lifestyle.

From my layman perspective, it seems to me that we're designed inside and out to consume meat (as well as plants)

1. It has been shown in studies that protein from an animal source has a higher bio-availability to humans than plants (meaning if you consume X grams of protein from an animal source, you would need to consume a greater amount of protein from a plant source to make available the same amount protein to the body)

2. The gut is designed to tear and to sheer. I was actually told this by a physician, when I asked her why we cannot indefinitely consume food through a tube like a hospital patient.

3. We have 4 canine teeth. Technically they aren't used for tearing meat, they were historically used for battle when seeking a mate.. but still they evolved evolved from our ancestors who did rely heavily on meat diets.

4. Protein raises the metabolic rate (if protein bio-availability is greater from animal sources, then animal protein should theoretically have a greater effect on metabolism over plant protein).

I conclusion, I totally understand the aspect of animal abuse and inhumane treatment of animals. There's no debate about that.

My article is about the health aspect.. Many people swear that a plant diet is better/healthier for you. I just feel otherwise.
It's a post not an article.

here is something people don't think about. remember our ancestors didn't have access to farms, chickens running around etc. in America cows were brought over by europeans to graze the lands as a ponzie scheme by the Germans and Irish in the midwest. it was never intended to be used for food, it was a land ponzie scheme where landowners leased out their worthless lands to immigrants. the same shit still happens today but today they lease out land for crops. said crops are then shipped off to other countries for food.

also our ancestors.. they mostly stuck to bone marrow as their main protein source. organs would be the #1 choice after a kill. then fat. i would love to hear how many meat eaters posting on this actually eat any of that every in their life. the answer is never.

bacon, sausage, hot dogs, steak, chicken breast and beef were never eaten by our ancestors lol. that is all shit that has existed for 100 years only . 2.5M years vs. 100 years. hmmmm.. let me think.

this carnivore diet cracks me up i am seeing people do. talk about a great way to destroy your gut health permanently. to pull off an actual carnivore diet you should only be consuming bone marrow, organs and fat. that is it. so if you are a meat eater and aren't eating those then you are way off. there are people who try to survive in the African bush for weeks who live off just meat, since that is literally the only food source available. they have to be evacuated after 2 weeks cause they are so constipated that blood is coming out of their anus.

stupid idea, please don't do this and it doesn't build muscle, it actually hurts your muscle gains. our American diets don't need more protein, our diets need more good fats, and micronutrients. so eating steak and beef all day from corn fed cows does you no good. during the 80's supp companies pushed more protein is necessary and good so they could sell fart powders made in a factory and sweetened with sugar to dumb kids. they came up with a lot of bogus studies that were misleading. because yes we need protein to build muscle, but we don't need 500g a day as they want people to think. its no different then the amino acid scam or the protein in a pill scam that supp companies pull everyday

now let's go back in time over the past 2.5M years before farming, freezers, super markets, etc. how did our ancestors actually eat animals? they chased them down or they outsmarted them. they would grab what they could from the carcass and eat it right away before it spoiled. we aren't hyenas and we aren't vultures where we can eat spoiled meat. what you couldn't eat you left for other predators and if you went back for 2nds or 3rds you would become the meal for another predator. so you got 1 chance to eat most of the carcass. and you could go back and grab the bone marrow and boil it. so that is how you should be eating meat sources. eat them ONCE a day. feast or famine. not 8x a day like rich piana ate.

Last edited:
All great points. To me, like all types of food, it comes down to the quality. Big difference like stevesmi highlighted between something mass produced in poor conditions vs something in the wild.

Top Bottom