napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Olympus uk sarms

Was looking at olympus uk sarms are they any good? They come In capsules only..

It's complete shit bro. Stay away from them, or any other sarms sold in capsules. They aren't selling sarms at all in those capsules

Stick with a good trusted source for your sarms. Use www.sarmsx.com

There's nobody else I would trust

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Was looking at olympus uk sarms are they any good? They come In capsules only..

i learnt the hard way with Olympus and Brawn. Finance shouldn't be a concern when running cycles etc. invest only in SARMSX.com I'm giving you first had experience bro! i was 4 weeks in what i thought was a SARM cycle but in actual fact a ProHormone cycle delays the gains and requires a PCT.

Olympus labs claims to have 3rd party testing on each batch. I personally ran their ostar1ine and noticed no side effects with small gains but they are priced suspiciously lower than other brands so hard to say if it was real ostarine...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Olympus labs claims to have 3rd party testing on each batch. I personally ran their ostar1ine and noticed no side effects with small gains but they are priced suspiciously lower than other brands so hard to say if it was real ostarine...

I used their Ostarine also. No bad sides, decent results. But all that could just be the placebo effect.

I used their Ostarine also. No bad sides, decent results. But all that could just be the placebo effect.
They seem like a very reputable company with tons of logs so I really dont believe they are selling fake sarms... same with primeval labs (which I used their lgd with great results and no sides) ive seen ALOT of hate towards capsuled sarms on this site, but to me its just seems like a marketing strategy to push the liquid research sponsors. I absolutely agree with the reps on here that many companies sell PH laced sarms, but the whole "sarms in capsule form don't absorb" sounds like complete BS. If you are getting a good quality raw powder from a reputable company, that's all that matters. I have yet to see any evidence that capsuled sarms aren't as effective as liquid, just propoganda imo.

well its your prerogative to believe or not or take whatever you want bro you asked and you got your answers from the guys here. I mean no ones mad at you for your opinion, I am sure DG will have some knowledge to rain down on you but not that he would change your mind if you are getting results from it great I think most of us here know sarmsx and trust the quality customer service and shipping there is no question about it at all. but that is the beauty of free market.

They seem like a very reputable company with tons of logs so I really dont believe they are selling fake sarms... same with primeval labs (which I used their lgd with great results and no sides) ive seen ALOT of hate towards capsuled sarms on this site, but to me its just seems like a marketing strategy to push the liquid research sponsors. I absolutely agree with the reps on here that many companies sell PH laced sarms, but the whole "sarms in capsule form don't absorb" sounds like complete BS. If you are getting a good quality raw powder from a reputable company, that's all that matters. I have yet to see any evidence that capsuled sarms aren't as effective as liquid, just propoganda imo.

I'm a noob at this but it makes perfect sense to me that Sarms should only be taken in a liquid form!
When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs! What the hell do I know!
That's just my take on it brother!

well with anything your body absorbs a liquid suspension better than it entirely being broken down by the stomach acid but like i said before i aint mad at him if he has actual sarms in pill form good if not we will find out soon enuff im sure.

3rd party tests mean nothing. Companies that sell bunk product fake those all the time and have for years.....don't buy into that BS

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

and this shows just how clueless you are on this and have no business talking as though you do... your "assumption" is so out of whack... if capsulated sarms were legitimate, which they are not, they could never be sold nor marketed in that way... they are research chemicals and being marketed as a supplement, which they are in capsule form, is illegal and could not be done...

now, that is its own avenue... these capsules have been found, through testing, legitimate testing, to be filled with pro hormones and other fillers... MANY have reported SEVERAL instances of horrible blood work, skewed liver values, high suppression, acne, shutdown, etc... NOTHING that correlates with sarms use... sarms themselves are not NEARLY as bio available in capsule form as opposed to being in liquid form... the list goes on and on... your assumption on propoganda and marketing strategy is nothing more than a lame and weak conspiracy theory with no validity...

Olympus labs is a pro hormone company. Do the math. And yes there pro hormones are legit pro hormones. Shit made me feel like ass with gains a trade mark of legit pro hormones. So I would say they stuff pro hormones in that shit. Probably a low grade low side pro hormone but it's a pro hormone. I'm not anti pro hormone as some seem to be good shit.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Olympus labs is a pro hormone company. Do the math. And yes there pro hormones are legit pro hormones. Shit made me feel like ass with gains a trade mark of legit pro hormones. So I would say they stuff pro hormones in that shit. Probably a low grade low side pro hormone but it's a pro hormone. I'm not anti pro hormone as some seem to be good shit.

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU...

my sentiments... all of these so called "capsulated sarms" are generally sold by known pro hormone companies who were burnt when the pro hormone ban came... some were stuck with nearly a million dollars of raw powders they could do absolutely nothing with so what did they all do to try to get their money back? well, as many already know, they took advantage of others, lied, etc to get whatever they wanted to save business... there is not care for others and a complete disregard for any sort of ethics or standard... its sick

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU...

my sentiments... all of these so called "capsulated sarms" are generally sold by known pro hormone companies who were burnt when the pro hormone ban came... some were stuck with nearly a million dollars of raw powders they could do absolutely nothing with so what did they all do to try to get their money back? well, as many already know, they took advantage of others, lied, etc to get whatever they wanted to save business... there is not care for others and a complete disregard for any sort of ethics or standard... its sick
Exactly and the penalties are a slap on the wtist if caught. Dump a million dollars of product or re brand it and if caught take a 50k fine and a nasty letter from the fda. As we know most companies don't have any morals there thinking about loss prevention. And Jimmy is stuck with a dick that doesn't work because sarms are not suppose to kill him mys little pecker.

Top Bottom