napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Older Guy Test Cycle Dilemma

OldNewbie

In a few weeks I'll be ending my first sarm cycle. for my next cycle I am considering your basic beginner Test Cycle. As you may be aware by now I am 55 (don't laugh). I'm 6', 211 lbs. I don't know my bf% but i can be standing, look down and see my belt buckle! I am very physically active AND very sexully active...which I don't want to screw up. Please keep in mind, I said I'm 55 NOT half dead! I don't plan on checking out until around 103 or so! My dilemma is...If I do the basic beginner test cycle, will I shut down to the point of no return? Would I need to pin hcg often (how often?) on cycle or continually off cycle? I'm really not wanting to be on TRT for the next 40+ years, and noooo, It's not an issue of needle shy. I'd like to do the safe test cycle but if it means pinning myself for 40+ years afterward...is it worth it? Now I know the test is going to make me feel like a million bucks, but......? I'm not sure I'm explaining my dilemma quite right, so if you need any more info, just ask. I'd like to do the basic beginner test cycle and after PCT have my dick and balls back to the way they were before cycle! Am I dreaming, or 'could' this be a reality? Looking forward to your input and advice. Thank you.

Hi,

It seems like you gettin good results with your SARMS.. so don't make any changes!

Yes.. taking Exogenous Testosterone will shut you down and will need to do a FULL PCT. There is and will always be a risk of loosing you current good Libido.

The only recommendation is to get bloods done to see if you actually need a Test Cycle. Get a good Doc to help you!

You will never go wrong with SAMRS only!

Get a dexa body composition scan...I can tell you that if your measuring BF by being able to see your belt buckle... you are in no condition to run a cycle
Steroids are properly used when you already are in superior condition ...does that describe your physique ?
It would really be messed up if you ran an ineffectual cycle and fucked up your natural test production for nothing

Hi,

It seems like you gettin good results with your SARMS.. so don't make any changes!

Yes.. taking Exogenous Testosterone will shut you down and will need to do a FULL PCT. There is and will always be a risk of loosing you current good Libido.

The only recommendation is to get bloods done to see if you actually need a Test Cycle. Get a good Doc to help you!

You will never go wrong with SAMRS only!
this is really good advice.. when you age, and especially into your 50's, clearly its a lot riskier in many aspects... there is no need to change the path you are currently on...

Great advice guys. I'll stick with the SARMS as you guys recommend. As mentioned, in a few weeks I'll complete my first SARM cycle which is 25 MK677, 25MK2866 and 20 RAD140. Then of course mini pct. What is your recommended wait time before starting 2nd cycle and what compounds would you recommend? Obviously I'm trying to pack on some lean keepable gains.

Great advice guys. I'll stick with the SARMS as you guys recommend. As mentioned, in a few weeks I'll complete my first SARM cycle which is 25 MK677, 25MK2866 and 20 RAD140. Then of course mini pct. What is your recommended wait time before starting 2nd cycle and what compounds would you recommend? Obviously I'm trying to pack on some lean keepable gains.
you stay on mk677 all year so obviously that would be involved.. you need 3 weeks off after you complete pct and you can start again... i have a perfect plan for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I like the setup Dylan gave you, and I'd recommend the same. Just keep running the MK677 right into your next cycle

For good lean mass gains, you can't beat the combo RAD140, LGD, S4, and MK677 stack. That will treat you well bud

Top Bottom