napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NY REBEL-brotherhood

Wreck-IN

This thread is to my bro NY REBEL. He has been a long time EVO brother (thank goodness that we saw what that place was all about ) The true meaning of what we do and our world we live in -brotherhood. This man was an outstanding Mod and one of the few that caught my eye. Well as some may know that Original Steroid has pulled one & I was out $350.00. My bros, NY has shown what we are all about. .....helping one another get thru our day and questions answered to problems most people we frequent can't answer. Also, we help others when they are down......(when we can't tell our wives that I just pissed off $350.00) I'm not a newb by any means and sure don't ask for handouts. ....NY REBEL was the first person to stand out in the crowd and help me to re-coop some things. He gave me something of his own without any hesitation. .....this man deserves props as do a few more but as it stands today. ....I've spent $200.00 I've had to borrow. But all has been settled by our brothers. .......we must be committed to each and every brother and sister here or wherever we may find our home. This is the meaning of brotherhood! I am committed to our people, I will continue to contribute, Thank you NY REBEL! !!!

But ya, NY is a good dude and so are many people from the AR family just shows what kind of integrity people here have and how AR members actually care for one another. Its a beautiful thing

thats my bro. he was going to leave anyways but i made sure we got him out of that shtihole and over here .He was to good for that place !

Great thread! This forum is full of great individuals and NY is one sitting at the top of the list. Great job brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant even begin to say anything about NY... He is just a flat out great person... Great personality, strong motives and extremely knowledgeable and really cares for others... We are really lucky to have some a great personality here for everyone to at times be very insightful and other times, keep everyone laughing and having a good time... This is what you a call a well rounded individual and not a lot of people carry that characteristic...

I love NY! He is also always so funny too! Good guy, I'm glad to be here with all you guys!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes , NY HAS been family to me in a few situations on that nasty EVO place.........glad to be away from the madness . One more big THANK YOU TO NY ROBO......(yes I put REBEL in the thread opener :) oops! ) keep up the good work, we're family, Stay strong my brothers !!!!

This thread is to my bro NY REBEL. He has been a long time EVO brother (thank goodness that we saw what that place was all about ) The true meaning of what we do and our world we live in -brotherhood. This man was an outstanding Mod and one of the few that caught my eye. Well as some may know that Original Steroid has pulled one & I was out $350.00. My bros, NY has shown what we are all about. .....helping one another get thru our day and questions answered to problems most people we frequent can't answer. Also, we help others when they are down......(when we can't tell our wives that I just pissed off $350.00) I'm not a newb by any means and sure don't ask for handouts. ....NY REBEL was the first person to stand out in the crowd and help me to re-coop some things. He gave me something of his own without any hesitation. .....this man deserves props as do a few more but as it stands today. ....I've spent $200.00 I've had to borrow. But all has been settled by our brothers. .......we must be committed to each and every brother and sister here or wherever we may find our home. This is the meaning of brotherhood! I am committed to our people, I will continue to contribute, Thank you NY REBEL! !!!
This is why AR is quickly rising to the top bro!! No other place like it and everyone truly cares. I feel the love everytime I log on

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ny is a cool dude. Lot of good things said about him that I could say with the same level of sincerity about a lot of guys on here. Just an awesome group and im glad I made my way here. Keep it up fellas

Ny is a cool dude. Lot of good things said about him that I could say with the same level of sincerity about a lot of guys on here. Just an awesome group and im glad I made my way here. Keep it up fellas

would be apprecaited if you could invite others here from your forum friend list..we could use even more good members like yourself

NY that's awesome!!!!! That's why we stick together!!!!thank you for being a great guy just like Terror another guy willing to help!!!! Stick with Robo next time and you won't be sorry or be taken again!!! Thank you again. I love hearing that stuff !!!

Hey, I tip my hat to NY. He has reached out and helped me in the past also and I couldnt say enough about him.
lol, confusing is the Anonymous avatar for someone so outgoing....total paradox. Thank the gods this board has him!
Thanks NY...you da man

ONE MORE Post to say thru this shit O.S. put me in, NY, I knew that you were a stand up sold bro from the old EVO days. But for you to go above and beyond, this means more........you hold yourself to a higher standard and makes me take a look at myself, so from this day forward, I will become more involved in taking care of our brothers.

******Stay United My Brothers********

NY that's awesome!!!!! That's why we stick together!!!!thank you for being a great guy just like Terror another guy willing to help!!!! Stick with Robo next time and you won't be sorry or be taken again!!! Thank you again. I love hearing that stuff !!!

YES SIR, for a long time I've been saying, "next time, next time ROBO " well I'm really saying next time now , ROBO gear must be solid, and I'm a Tren-a-holic so bout time for me to them funds Saved for - Dem Gainnnnnzzzz. Heading for the Gains dispensary! !!!

Top Bottom