Ok what do you take to combat the increase in prolactin again?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok what do you take to combat the increase in prolactin again?
Yes RAD is excellent for strength and mass, but it is suppressiveOk thanks is rad 140 good and do you get suppression from using it after?
How long after starting to take mk-677 do do I get my prolactin tested?
So if I dident take anything for it would I be fine seeing how slight the increase would be or will I start getting tumors from high prolactin levels? Because I heard after you stop taking that dostenex your prolactin level will rise back up again?
So if I dident take anything for it would I be fine seeing how slight the increase would be or will I start getting tumors from high prolactin levels? Because I heard after you stop taking that dostenex your prolactin level will rise back up again?
Ok so I don't need to take the disinex because I would rather not just get my prolactin levels checked every 3 months if I'm running it for a year ?
Sounds good man thanks for all the help
1 more question u never had problem sexually with this right because I have s girl and don't want non of that shit going on?

