Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

nutrobal Mk-677

mustangbro

New member
Member
I'm 20 years old and I want to start taking this! My only concern is I keep seeing people saying it can cause cancer is there any truth to that? And also can I take this and see benefits still and not mess with my high production once I get off this?
 
I'm 20 years old and I want to start taking this! My only concern is I keep seeing people saying it can cause cancer is there any truth to that? And also can I take this and see benefits still and not mess with my high production once I get off this?

MK-677 does not cause cancer so I'm not sure where you got that info. MK-677 does not mess with your own body's production of GH in a negative way when coming off.

What exactly is your goals? What is your full stats?
 
I'm 20 years old and I want to start taking this! My only concern is I keep seeing people saying it can cause cancer is there any truth to that? And also can I take this and see benefits still and not mess with my high production once I get off this?
bro, i have no clue where you "heard" such absurdity but that has never been brought up at anytime so im not sure whom your speaking with or reading from, but i would stay a million miles away from the source of information because they are ultimately going to get you hurt... NO, you gh production will not be hurt either... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?
 
I'm 20 years old I have been working out for 6 years now and am 6ft tall 170pounds and I am trying to bulk up and the only thing I have ever taken sarm wise was capsule sarms from Chem tek labs rad 140 and lgd but I have a feeling they weren't reputable and they were just pro hormones so I only completed 6weeks of the rad 140 and lgd 2 weeks and got so emotional on that shit had to stop taking that's when I figured there was no way they were pure so I went to doctors got blood test and everything was fine. So now I want to try the real deal but it seems that mk-677 would be the Best Buy for bulking since I won't need to use a pct or anything and I can run it for a long period of time without any side effects so that is my plan what do you think?
 
Last edited:
I'm 20 years old I have been working out for 6 years now and am 6ft tall 170pounds and I am trying to bulk up and the only thing I have ever taken sarm wise was capsule sarms from Chem tek labs rad 140 and lgd but I have a feeling they weren't reputable and they were just pro hormones so I only completed 6weeks of the rad 140 and lgd 2 weeks and got so emotional on that shit had to stop taking that's when I figured there was no way they were pure so I went to doctors got blood test and everything was fine. So now I want to try the real deal but it seems that mk-677 would be the Best Buy for bulking since I won't need to use a pct or anything and I can run it for a long period of time without any side effects so that is my plan what do you think?

Brother at that weight there is something you're not doing right if you've been lifting for 6 years. It's likely you're not eating enough. If you want anything to work for you you have to fix the weak link in your chain first. Mk677 may help with appetite so it could help but first thing's first... get your diet right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Take it from me…..it's just like Grandma used to make…..

23s6ezo.jpg
 
I had insomnia for decades and now I sleep in 4 hour clips no problem, fall asleep right away!
Getting leaner more vascularity…..so far been on it for 5 Months 3 weeks
 
What mg should I use and what did you mean by skin complexion improving does it make your skin like glow and shit lik real high supposibly does ?
 
Damn does it make you more puffy and look bigger have you put on weight because that's my goal and do you feel good on it like wellbeing
 
Damn does it make you more puffy and look bigger have you put on weight because that's my goal and do you feel good on it like wellbeing
You will see some nice fullness on it and very good pumps. Just keep in mind that it needs to be ran long term, and a year is ideal to get the most out of it.

The only source you want to get MK677 from is www.sarmsx.com
 
just make sure to check your PRL once in a while if you stay on long, sarmsx 677 is extremely potent its pretty much liquid IGF in a bottle !
 
Top Bottom