napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrition help!!!

Dee71

Posted all my stats in a previous thread but didn't get any answers. Will I be able to add size and drop some body fat in a slight caloric surplus running 300mg test cyp a week and 300mg of tren ace?

You didn't get an answer because no one knows what "could happen"

If you find the right combo of diet, training, cardio, supplements, and AAS...then, yes you can achieve whatever goal/goals you have. It 110% comes down to the individual.

Did u check the nutrition sticky? Test bloats me at 300 so it depends on the person as EZ said. Everyone responds to compounds and diet differently and it will be a trial and error to get dialed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted all my stats in a previous thread but didn't get any answers. Will I be able to add size and drop some body fat in a slight caloric surplus running 300mg test cyp a week and 300mg of tren ace?

generally speaking when you recomp (drop BF while adding muscle) you do it at maintenance calories...the bf you metabolize provides the additional calories for muscle growth
there is close to 5000 calories in a pound of fat

How in the world do you expect to drop bodyfat in a surplus?? You know nutrition doesn't work that way right? It takes a defecit to cut and a surplus to gain

I have read people gaining size in a deficit on tren due to its calorie partitioning characteristics

I have read people gaining size in a deficit on tren due to its calorie partitioning characteristics
You said you'd be in a surplus so which is it?

I'll tell you this about tren....it's NOT the magical unicorn that people make it out to be. Some people respond to it better than others, but I've never really been able to add much muscle on it no matter my diet....and it also never shredded me up or helped any more than any other steroid unless I was dieting right to make it happen. To me tren is just meh, and I get better results with less sides from other stuff.

What is your cycling experience and stats? I'm not chasing your other threads. I'm too busy for that shit. It needs to be part of every thread asking for cycle advice whether you already posted it or not

Stats 5 9
185lbs
12%bf
35 years old
Been training for 10+ years
This is my 5th cycle.
Goals add some muscle with minimal fat gain

Top Bottom