napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrabol Vs. Ostraine

fadyhany

Hi All,

i have been reading about sarms for many weeks now,actually i'm amazed by how people are reporting minimum to zero side effects so far.

First to let you know my status ,i'm 98 KG ,186 cm ,BF 21% ,33 years old

I workout mainly 5 days per week,usually one muscle ,with some cardio ( 20 to 30 minutes of HIIT or steady state cardio )

I'm planning these days to cut,and nowadays i'm on 2100 cals

My question here ,which is better for changing my body composition, i have went through many sites and forums,but nearly never got a definite answer.

i'm planning to add some muscles,and cut the fat.

Which is better for me ?

Mk677 stacked with cardarine ?

or Ostarine stacked with Cardarine ?

I'm already using whey protein,bcass ,amino acids,creatine...etc
also have been using laxo genin and epicatchein...but will stop them shortly as they r doing nothing for me so far.

so for effective cutting,and maintaining muscles..which counts as a better stack ?

and please keep in mind,i'm always trying to step away from steroids to avoid side effects,i heard ostarine is mildly suppressive ,but still i'm afraid to go through it

and last question pls ,if mk677 increases appetite that much ,how can i still drop weight when i'm on it ?

(i have attached a photo for me ,that was an after and before spaced by around 10 weeks )

Attachments

• beforeafter.jpg
    beforeafter.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
Thanks jacksteel for the reply ,as for the sarms,i'm going for focused nutrition or sarmx ...but i'm more concerned with the purity ,so i will go for sarmsx

Thanks jacksteel for the reply ,as for the sarms,i'm going for focused nutrition or sarmx ...but i'm more concerned with the purity ,so i will go for sarmsx

Good choice. It's your body we are talking about. Never choose bad quality because it is cheaper...

mk677 carries major fat burning properties, especially over time.. however, if you want a true cutting cycle, then you want gw, s4 and/or rad140.. thats a very strong cutting stack and yes, sarmsx is far and away the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent.. .

Top Bottom