napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

not sure if i have gyno and / or pectum excavatum - please could someone advise me?

i suffer from adhd and i struggle to digest information. i went to a gym ..met the owner and bough sust 250 on his recomendation... big mistake i know.

so i need all chlomid..nolva and letro. and last question..what do the numbers next to the clomid and nolva mean?

does my chest look a right state for your sugestion to start pct asap or is it the fact that im on week 7? also what do you recomend? something called letro or nolvadex? sorry that im such a noob.

No your chest looks not how it should be,quit the gear and jump on the pct the guys said here.
And dont gear untill your full recovered mate

what pct items should u purchase and should i take side with my sust 250 (4 weeks left) or stop the juice asap and start pct? thanks

1000iu HCG each week x 2wks then
clomid 50/50/25/25 ....week1/wk2/wk3/wk4 each day in mgs.
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Minimum recommendation. You've got some moobs growing bro. That guy you bought that shit from fucked you. Not to be harsh but looking at your physique you are nowhere near ready to mess with gear since you haven't begun to maximize what you could achieve naturally. You look like a beginner lifter. These are NOT insults but rather indicators you should have not run a cycle at all.

Top Bottom