napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

not sure if i have gyno and / or pectum excavatum - please could someone advise me?

cheeseslice

hi. ive always had this small hole in my chest. it feels like my chest bone dips inwards and since ive started working out and and starting my cycle of sust 250 my chest seems to be getting hard when i work out but the lower part of my chest feels like abit jelly -ish and i think its sagging.. a friend has told me to add anavar to the cycle it might help it but not so sure. im to embaressed to go to the doctors. would anyone mind looking at my pics and see what you think? thanks

Attachments

• 20160811_224336.jpg
    20160811_224336.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20160811_224341.jpg
    20160811_224341.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20160811_224404.jpg
    20160811_224404.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 28
  • 20160811_224428.jpg
    20160811_224428.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20160811_224429.jpg
    20160811_224429.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30
before we go further... are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , while youre taking sust 250

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

before we go further... are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , while youre taking sust 250

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

hi. no im not using anything. believe it or not im on 500mg a week and im on week 7. the guy that i bought the sust said i may be more susceptible to gyno as i had slightly fatty chest. he said it might just be fatty tissue. i rang his gym yesturday but i was told he is on holiday for another 10 days.

u need AI asap bro very fast,also i would stop the juice and start a good pct and heal up before using any gear further.
After pct do bloods to check-up everything

hi. no im not using anything. believe it or not im on 500mg a week and im on week 7. the guy that i bought the sust said i may be more susceptible to gyno as i had slightly fatty chest. he said it might just be fatty tissue. i rang his gym yesturday but i was told he is on holiday for another 10 days.

You need to get on AI , RIGHT NOW... you don't run test at 500mg without an AI... unless you want to have breasts.

u need AI asap bro very fast,also i would stop the juice and start a good pct and heal up before using any gear further.
After pct do bloods to check-up everything

does my chest look a right state for your sugestion to start pct asap or is it the fact that im on week 7? also what do you recomend? something called letro or nolvadex? sorry that im such a noob.

I'm no Doctor or gear expert, but those first two pics looks like you have pretty puffy areas around the nipples

what pct items should u purchase and should i take side with my sust 250 (4 weeks left) or stop the juice asap and start pct? thanks

I'll let the more experienced guys tell you what to do but I can almost guarantee it will be stop and get on pct asap

ok thanks for your help. is it a case of trial and error with pct? is it that.nolvadex might work and letro might not and vice versa?

From what I learned here so far you never run something like that without an AI during and always have pct ready to go, some one on here will give you exact details of what you need to do, just follow what they say, they know there shit!

and just to be clear i need to not take anymore jabs ...just straight on to the letro

yes, stop the cycle .

run this ASAP

2.5mg letro Ed
clomid 50/25/25/25
(dosage everyday for the given week)
nolva 40/40/20/20

I wouldn't touch AAS again for at least 4-5 months in that time, educate yourself more before hopping on a high dosage of an aromatizing steroid like you did this time without an AI

Top Bottom