napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Nordtropin HGH order received

That looks sweet. Cbbram I'm with u !!! I'm so itching to start hgh and I'm in the same boat as u r in terms of age actually 46 in 11 days!!! Uff !!! It hurts when I say it out loud !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You old fuckers! Lol just kidding... Come on, you e got so many good years ahead! Especially with these pens!

Just wanted to give props to iwannagofaster for hooking me up with some nords hgh. These Nordilet pens are very slick and easy to use and easier to travel with. Just started 2iu/day and see where it goes.

Nice bro... They look quite familiar as i have the same! Very interested in your results

These things are awesome, just turn the pen the number of clicks you want for the dose, take off the needle cap, insert the pen in your abdomen, plunge down the top of the pen (like clicking down a regular ink pen with your thumb), take it out, put the cap back on the needle, thats it.
No fucking around with BAC water or insulin needles, no waiting for the reconstitution to dissolve before injecting

I should make a little demo vid next time i pin

That's what so awesome about those pens. Huge benefit. Nice pick up brother.

You old fuckers! Lol just kidding... Come on, you e got so many good years ahead! Especially with these pens!

Lol!!!! Tell me about it. We r old fucks!!! But u know what tax season is upon us who's to say that some of the money won't go towards nice HGH!!! I would love to give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom