napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Norditropin and Genotropin bought from Turkey

Bigboy01

This question pertains to a group of products and NOT A SOURCE as several trusted approved board sources that i know and have experience with either list these products for sale or offer to aquire them for me. It SEEMS like a great way to get real pharma hgh at a discount.
Again i am only referring to buying from approved board sources so im NOT LOOKING to be directed to a source ......just YOUR personal experiences. Thank you.

Im just curious what other members experiences have been with the turkish pharmacy pens selling pharma hgh like norditropin and gentropin saizen etc is. What is YOUR experiences with immediate sides and long term growth and /or (depending on dose of course) fats loss ?

Thanks for everyones input,

Nobody has ever bought turkish hgh from naps or other reliable approved source with good experience?

I have not personally ever used that brand.. Ive used quite a few brands over the years but i cannot comment whatsoever on it from my own experience.. I have not seen it used too often before either so I would wait for someone else with hands on experience to chime in..

I was refering to genuine pharma HGH like pfizer and novo nordisk sourced from pharmacys in Turkey that are made available through our board approved sources.

I wish i knew how to change the title to "norditropin and genotropin bought from Turkey" or something like that. Title sounds like a source I think thats why im not getting much feedback.

I was refering to genuine pharma HGH like pfizer and novo nordisk sourced from pharmacys in Turkey that are made available through our board approved sources.

I wish i knew how to change the title to "norditropin and genotropin bought from Turkey" or something like that. Title sounds like a source I think thats why im not getting much feedback.
i changed the title for you bro

If it isn't Serostim, it's garbage
huh? so you are saying the ONLY hgh to get is serostim? bro where are you coming up with shit like that? thats just simply not true at all , not at all... you cant say things like that that are blatantly untrue... serostim is great, we all know that but saying anything else is garbage is so misleading and false

What I meant is for me there's is no comparison as far as pharmaceutical grade and under ground hgh. Sorry

What I meant is for me there's is no comparison as far as pharmaceutical grade and under ground hgh. Sorry
well clearly thats obvious bro.. noone with half a brain cell is going to insinuate underground hgh is anywhere near pharm grade but thats not even close to what you posted nor what he asked... come on now bro, just be careful how you say things like this..

Thanks for trying guys. I saw one of our sources had pharma hgh from Turkey and spoke to another very trusted approved source who said they had acess to it. Buying true Pharmaceutical hgh is tough from places like Turkey where there is a lot of excellent fakes and in most cases what i have seen quoted from actual Turk Pharmacies has been close to on par with prices in the US and UK when they actually have non ugl hgh or gear......turkey is kinda like Russia for counterfit fragrance.
There's so much coubterfiting going on and contradictory info out there saying there is plenty of legit hgh coming from Turkey and that they have a govermment app/website called ITS that lends those products that hold a QR code credibility but then you have others saying it still can all be faked and they have been burned ..but most importantly all this info is coming from places outside this forum so.i take it all with a healthy dose of skepticism. I could not find info on our forum I trust from members I know like I do here so that's why I reached out. Nor knocking other forums I just dont really know those guys and it's hard to alwsys tell whether the info and or opinion being shared is objective or driven by some other motivation.

Top Bottom