napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noobie Bulking Cycle

Shanebrah92

What's up guys. I'm Shane, and I've been looking into SARMs because I'm not quite ready to use actual gear and I feel they are a great inbetween. I've been watching videos and reading as much as I can, but need some advice on what a good first cycle would be. I'm debating on using LGD4033 and RAD140 as a first stack or LGD4033 and MK677. Also the proper PCT afterwards. Thanks for any input, it's all appreciated.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 160 lbs
Body fat %: ~15-16%?
Years of training: 8 years total, probably 4 intelligently.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): none.
PCT for each cycle: none.
Goals: I would like to bulk more, possibly to the 180-185 range and get stronger in general. I do mostly powerlifting for training but would say I'm a "powerbuilder" because I still do care about my physique.
Supplements (if any): Creatine Mono, Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Vitamin D3, Curcumin, and Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): I follow flexible dieting and have no food allergies.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I had legit gyno surgery when I was 19 or 20 but it was from puberty, not any gear. I developed it when I was in middle school or so.

hey brother, thanks for all the pertinent info... that makes it much easier... i would really just go with all three... you are not going to gain 25 lbs on a sarms cycle and wouldnt with steroids either and you dont want to.. thats too much on your body but if you can get 10 QUALITY pounds, then thats a great thing... even a bit more... your body fat is a bit higher so you need to keep an eye on that too... here's the stack i would go with..

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the reply Dylan! And yes, I say I want to be 180-185 but I guess I should have said that's a very long term goal, I know I won't get 20-25 lbs from one cycle.

Ok great, so I shouldn't bother with running RAD140 for the time being and add in MK2866? Also, you would suggest MK677 as part of the PCT?

Thanks again!!

you stay on 677 longer term, at least 6 months so you just continue it through pct and there after and yes, i would go wth 2866 here as opposed to rad...

I see. So one more question then... say I wanted to do another cycle after I finish the PCT for my first cycle... would I just stay on 25mg/day of MK677 for the 2nd cycle too?

Now THIS is a good 1st post. A kid who's willing to pay dues and start @ the beginning.

Welcome to the board Shane.

Dylan gave you a great protocol to go by for bulking brother. I'm going to throw another good cycle idea your way which happens to be another great one for bulking as well

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Dylan gave you a great protocol to go by for bulking brother. I'm going to throw another good cycle idea your way which happens to be another great one for bulking as well

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Ok great! I'm honestly just trying to figure out how many bottles of each SARM I need and what the total cost of it all would be so thanks for this option as well!

Also, not doubting you in any way, just trying to learn as much as possible!... Why would I split the dosage of S4 for the morning and 4-6 hours later? I know MK677 should be taken at night because it makes people sleepy but whats up with S4??

Last edited:
Top Bottom