napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

noob questiom

wheytech

First of, if your running compounds that convert to estrogen you should always use an AI from the very start. So you dont get side's as gyno..

If you dont go down this route then nolva would be the best option for preventing gyno. But are you saying if you use the nolva now you dont have enough for your planed pct? That's just poor planing and you should not start your cycle before you have everything on hand.. (this goes for knowledge too..) not trying to diss you in any way, but it seem's you dont have enough knowledge to start cycling and this can do you more harm than good.

If you deside to start a cycle, i would recomend that you get some aromasin (if your running anything that converts to estrogen) and use it from the very beginning. Save your pct med's for your pct

Novladex and clomid are pct compounds. Not on cycle support so the answer would be neither. You need either adex or aromasin for on cycle anti estrogen slash gyno preventing

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Novladex and clomid are pct compounds. Not on cycle support so the answer would be neither. You need either adex or aromasin for on cycle anti estrogen slash gyno preventing

PHURIOUS PHARMA

This right here is your answer

If you start having gyno on cycle, you need to first figure out what caused it. If it's higher estrogen you need to increase your AI dose, or get on something more powerful like Letro in a worse case scenario. You do not want to take Nolva or Clomid. They are not AIs and do not lower estrogen.

If you are on nandrolones and your gyno comes from prolactin, you would need to take caber to lower those prolactin levels, but anytime you run nandrolones you should be taking caber the whole cycle anyways to prevent this, just like proper AI dose should be taken on cycle as well. Being proactive and preventing these things from occurring in the first place is what you should be doing

RickRock said:
If you start having gyno on cycle, you need to first figure out what caused it. If it's higher estrogen you need to increase your AI dose, or get on something more powerful like Letro in a worse case scenario. You do not want to take Nolva or Clomid. They are not AIs and do not lower estrogen.

If you are on nandrolones and your gyno comes from prolactin, you would need to take caber to lower those prolactin levels, but anytime you run nandrolones you should be taking caber the whole cycle anyways to prevent this, just like proper AI dose should be taken on cycle as well. Being proactive and preventing these things from occurring in the first place is what you should be doing

Well said. Right on the money

That's not a very synergetic stack . You have 2 totally different compounds in there.

Also, even though a compound/s does not aromatize, Gyno is still possible. Id be looking for painful sensations or sensitivity to an uncomfortable level, lumps or lactation, puffy nipples are a sign, but do not always mean gyno.

this is one of the harshest pro hormones you can find so i hope you are using plenty of protection on cycle against the methylation... if not, you are in for a world of trouble... i also hope your keeping this to a max of 4 weeks... while it does not convert to estrogen you have the rebound concern in pct... you also have the cortisol worry so you MUST protect yourself and you also need to run cycle assist with it for methylation but also in pct because you are going to do some harsh damage internally... you need a full pct that is complete all the way around... i have to tell you that this was a very poor choice of something to run... there is far too much concern of several side effects etc... here is what your pct should look like and a video i did explaining it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_bD25Fuxc

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Re: RE: Re: noob questiom

gutomarah said:
my pct is novla clomid and erraticate by blackstone labs only because i couldnt get aromasin in time.. is that fine?
Did you get that eradicate using the Sith Lord discount

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

gutomarah said:
no... whats that
Haha, just joking with you. The Sith Lord is a nickname for a YouTube personality by the name of Jason genova who at one time was sponsored by Blackstone labs.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

gutomarah said:
my pct is novla clomid and erraticate by blackstone labs only because i couldnt get aromasin in time.. is that fine?

brother, no, its not fine at all... not even close... i wish you would not have bought that shit... you should definitely ask around next time before doing so

gutomarah said:
so what do i do? i have about a week left on my cycle.. should i keep using erradicate on cycle and stop it for pct and just use nolca and clomid for pct?
I would do what you can to secure some aromasin brother. I don't know what to tell you about the eradicate. It's not a suitable replacement for aromasin in any way though

gutomarah said:
so what do i do? i have about a week left on my cycle.. should i keep using erradicate on cycle and stop it for pct and just use nolca and clomid for pct?

you need to run a full and proper pct, not just nolva and clomid bro... please listen to what we are saying here... that is NOT a complete pct... erradicate most certainly needs to be dropped... here is a full pct

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom