napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex .. terrible joint pains.. Hair loss and acne symptoms

llaanords

Started PCT a while ago.. HCG ... then waited 3 days and started clomid.. Nolvadex and Proviron.. GW 5105.. and Aromasin is still outstanding from my order so there is still outstanding PCT stuff..

I was using Nolvadex before during my cycle for approx 3 months... I was off Nolvadex for about a month before i started PCT.. During cycle i also used Letrozole.. 2.5 per day for a month... because my Oestrodiol was more than 800... and Arimidex and Nolvadex did not bring it down as it should..

My problem is now that Im having terrible joint pains in my Knees.. shoulder.. Wrists and Hips.. I also have terrible Cramping of muscles.. secially feets and calves..
I never really had pimples or acne.. but now they appear on my arms and back.. face is clean.. I did do a liver cleansing before pct...]
I also have hair loss.. badly..

Is these symptoms all caused by Nolvadex maybe.. i stopped using this 20mg dose since testerday.. Half life is 5 days or more.. so maybe too soon to say it has made an impact... Im using 100mg Clomid at the moment and thats that.. till i receive my Gw and Aromasin..

When is a good time to take clomid.. Morning or night.
Can i tae the GW and Aromisin at the same time as clomid.. or do i split morning and evening?

Regards Guys..

Top Bottom