napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex during cycle

Holy shit! You're running a gram of test and have absolutely no about ancillaries? WTF. I mean this with all due respect but if you don't get it together and educate yourself about gear things are gonna go extremely bad for you. Who recommended you do this?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Bump this. OP, you have got to be better than this. We are trying to help you but HOLY SHIT this is VERY irresponsible.

Have you posted your stats?

My bad the bottle say 1000mg/10ml (100mg/ml) I use 1cc every other day

Bro....that means the WHOLE BOTTLE in TOTAL is 1,000 mg's.

You have 10 shots @ 100 mg's EACH.

YOU CANNOT RUN JUICE WITHOUT EDUCATING YOURSELF 1ST.

OK, before this thread continues;

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

1000 mg week? good lord bro, why??

you absolutely should be using aromasin.... here is a link to get the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

1000mg a week, no aromasin should I start and if so how much aromasin to take ?

Ok hold up. You are on your virgin cycle and you are using a 1000 mg a week? Are you out of your mind? Good lord why? Your first cycle should be mild or even medium you went nuclear.

Can you please explain why and who gave you this layout. That's absolutely crazy and you aren't on any type of ai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1000mg a week, no aromasin should I start and if so how much aromasin to take ?

That's entirely too much test my man. You probably got some bad advice along the line somewhere, but you defnitely shouldn't be on that dose being new to this. You are getting a lot of aromatization at that dose, and if you don't get on Aromasin quick, you are going to have some big problems. I'd recommend lowering that dose down to 500 or less per week.

Nolva will do nothing for you on estrogen control

That's entirely too much test my man. You probably got some bad advice along the line somewhere, but you defnitely shouldn't be on that dose being new to this. You are getting a lot of aromatization at that dose, and if you don't get on Aromasin quick, you are going to have some big problems. I'd recommend lowering that dose down to 500 or less per week.

Nolva will do nothing for you on estrogen control

I think he's running about 350 mg's a week (see post 23)

But regardless, the OP is probably long gone and his stats were probably a disaster.

i dont care what he's running at this point... he has not ancillaries whatsoever and has no clue what he is doing... clearly could care less about his health... ANYONE READING THIS, please, DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT follow ANYTHING this person is doing...

30yrs old
6'4
210lbs
14%bf
10yrs training
1st cycle test p 6 weeks in 10 mg eod
For pct I have clomid Nolvadex and aromasin Mk and Gw
Protein vitamins
Healthy diet

Top Bottom