napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Nextdaygear.biz

PolishMyth

Hey guys I just ordered some clen from these guys. 5 packets to be exact. Their customer service is garbage, my payment is stuck as "payment sent to be picked up" and thier ticket system doesnt seem to b working. anyone else have a problem with these guys? I've used them once before and they were pretty good but I dont understand what their problem is now. its been a week. Anyone have any recommendations? By the way what are your opinions on Clen4U.com? Is it good?

Clen4U.com / Nextdaygear.biz c'mon bro?

Did you just google where to buy clen and click on the first two links you saw? Plenty of legit sources on this board offer legit and strong clen. I don't know your age or stats so I'm not recommending anything to you

No I'm a little new, I'm a competitive bodybuilder, I've been breathing the bodybuilding life since I was 12. Balls to the wall. Here are my stats.

Height 5'8
Weight:184.3 (since last Saturday)
Body type:Ecto-Mesomorph
Goal: Pure Classic Aesthetics
Bodyfat: 11%

I watch a lot of Dylans videos, I take notes, I've done years of research, started that in 10th grade, I try diets to find whats right for me I always dial in my macros to help me reah my goals, I eat clean 24/7 and cheat day is Monday, could be a tootsie roll to a doughnut. Doesnt matter after that one sweet its back to the diet, sometimes I skip cheat day for weeks. My bodybuilding goals are serious and always on T. I am currently 6 weeks out and would likt to run clen to clean up any fat left over I could not clean up in time. I would never use anything irresponsibly, I train and eat logically and believe the mind is the greatest tool and muscle to do anything in life.

20 years old? Can you spell limp dick? I thought you could.

I'm sure others will give you a load of shit at your age.

I am in the medical profession and all I can say is bad idea, very bad idea!!!!!!

Please do a search on use of steroids at age 20 and see what you learn!!

I don't believe I asked about AAS. Clen I did, I'm pretty sure Dylan has preached enough about not using AAS at my age, pretty sure I got the message.

I don't believe I asked about AAS. Clen I did, I'm pretty sure Dylan has preached enough about not using AAS at my age, pretty sure I got the message.

My bad. I saw your age and jumped to conclusions. However got to be careful with clen as well. I'm sure you know the deal.

You're all good man, I truly am into this stuff to learn, I appreciate it! I have ran it once already for NDG that's why I made the thread in a sense. I just need some good references because this is my last year competing for a while and I just want to look my absolute best. You know?

NDG is legit. I liked them until their customer service contact went to shit. Now I will have no idea how my order is. The whole situation is messed up on my end and I just wanted an opinion and some helping finding very good quality clen.

I'm not here to tell yoh what to do with your life. But sounds to me like you got got. Try out a few sources here, bro.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Bro I would not recommend any sources for you at your age. Sorry bro eat train and sleep are your best cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom