napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next trt research has begun

I know my balls are tiny as hell. This PE clomid been helping for sure. Your know what they say.. Smaller the berries, the bigger the twig!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

LOLLLL i know to always count on you for something "witty" LOLLL love it bro... you always know how to make me crack up

I am real interested in hearing the results. I was curious about this last year and started running a similar protocol but had to stop because every time I took clomid I had bad insomnia and my heart rate was up. I lied in bed one night and never fell asleep even after taking 12.5 g ambian. It was the only clomid I ever took and was from Bluesky. I wondered if it was just a common reaction or if maybe it was something else in the bottle.

I am real interested in hearing the results. I was curious about this last year and started running a similar protocol but had to stop because every time I took clomid I had bad insomnia and my heart rate was up. I lied in bed one night and never fell asleep even after taking 12.5 g ambian. It was the only clomid I ever took and was from Bluesky. I wondered if it was just a common reaction or if maybe it was something else in the bottle.

That is a very UNcommon side to clomid. Insom,Heart rate should not be affected at all.

Top Bottom