napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie and Introduction

ZL0gic

Hey, what's going on! My name is Sam, Logic or Nugget are common nicknames, whatever. I'll start off by saying that I am way out of shape. I was solid in high school and then after that I sunk into smoking a ton of pot and just letting myself go. My body wasn't the most horrible for most of the time since HS, mostly due to partying, drugs and alcohol. Six years ago, I had my first kid born and that's when things really started to go bad as I was still smoking weed, eating anything and everything and I was home all of the time doing dad stuff. A few months back I wanted to start looking better so I started taking small steps like cutting out as many sweets as I could, cutting out the sodas, more water, etc. About 4 weeks ago, I wanted to commit myself further, started keeping a meal tracker, walking a mile a day with the dog and going from there. I've seen zero difference despite the small changes in lifestyle. A buddy from work hits the gym often, has a comparably great physique and started telling me that he's looking for a lifting partner. This was my introduction to SARMs. So for the past 2 weeks, I've been reading as much as I could about them to determine if they would benefit me. It was suggested that I try a stack of LGD4033 and GW501516, since I was looking for more fat loss than huge muscle gains and had never used SARMs before, half dosing these two for 8 weeks would be a good place to start. SR9009 was also recommended, but I've read that it can cause yellowed vision as a side effect. As an electrician, this wasn't a side effect I wanted as confusing wire colors could be disastrous. I would like to put on the muscle, but at this point, my focus is on losing the body fat first and foremost. I'm looking for any tips, suggestions, advice, encouragement anything at all that can help me look less like jello. Thank you so much in advance!

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 240lbs
Body Fat: Roughly 38% according to an online calculator.

I can definitely appreciate the decision you've made to make a change but brother..... your post says "small changes a few months ago"

What were you expecting to happen in that time? You've had a lifestyle of poor health habits you not going to race them in a couple of months with small changes.

I totally get that, trust me I get that, I see it every day in the mirror. Every time I thought about doing better, it was in passing, "oh, whatever" and never with any real conviction. I'm in the mindset that I want a healthier body, I have support behind me and an opportunity in front of me. That's why I took the time to come here, start learning, create an account and reach out for help.

first and foremost, you have this all backwards... FIRST , you develop consistency and discipline in training, which takes a while... at least a year of consistency... you are looking for an easy way out and a quick fix and that just doesnt exist... next, you would NEVER be that out of shape and try to "gain as much muscle as possible" thats ASS BACKWARDS... your ONLY focus is to get your body fat down significantly.. on paper, you are severely obese and thats okay, its not a knock at all.. i love the fact you want to fix it but you would never be trying to gain size etc... NEVER... anyone telling you to do that has less than a fraction of a brain... right now, you need to work as hard as possible at staying consistent and disciplined with diet and training...

I'm not looking to gain size at all. Like I said, I'm not thinking about packing on muscle or anything like that, focus is on losing the body fat first and foremost. I just came here because I have been reading a lot from this forum and I wanted to ask of something like gw would help supplement the cardio and resistance that 24 Hour and my buddy have me doing already. That's it. I'm not looking for a miracle, I'm not looking for somebody to hold my hand or build a stack, I'm just asking if gw510506, sr9009, or lgd-4033 would be worth the investment at this point with these goals.

PED's are not the answer. In the shape you're in all you need to do is keep working on your diet and training.

PED's are not the answer. In the shape you're in all you need to do is keep working on your diet and training.
i agree all the way and thats the exact point i was trying to make when i said to focus only on diet and training consistently..

I agree also. I was you at one time man. Let myself go and my doctor started throwing out the high blood pressure and diabetes words that scared me. I trained my ass off and dieted hard and stayed consistent like these guys are saying and got in the best shape of my life naturally. Doctor is a lot happier now and my numbers are great. Now I'm dabbling into sarms that I have all those other factors in check. There's no easy way out man. Good luck to you

Thanks for the encouragement, exov. I just didn't know if they were actually used for dropping the weight the way I had been told and wanted to ask people with more experience, that's all. Just have to stick with it.

They help but you still need to be in a caloric deficit and have your diet in check. They just amplify the results when you have those other things down

For the past 4-5 weeks I've been using Under Armor's My Fitness Pal as a meal tracker. You input your stats, occupation and goals and it gave me a target of 2530 calories a day, not including any exercise that you enter in manually. I tend to stay a good 300-400 calories under the goal that that gives me. I've also been basing those calories off of the Diet and Nutrition sticky here on iSarms, specifically where it gives the example of a 200lb man looking to lose weight and the 60/30/20 ratio it mentions, tho I modified that to 60/20/20 because I can enter that target into the My Fitness app and the app doesn't accept a number more than 100%.

I asked about the aid of a sarm, specifically gw510506 because I had read here that it has been used to treat obesity and thought that it would be a good addition to help get me where I want to be. Still reaching out and asking the community here if it was a good idea seemed like the best way to go, rather than just jumping into the PEDs by myself. https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516

brother, i dont know how many times it needs to be explained... you need to develop some discipline and consistency FIRST... sarms are definitely more acceptable to run at a higher body fat but you cant just now begin to get some consistency and then expect a quick fix... maybe a few months down the road, say six months but you have zero consistency right now... one month does not qualify for that... you can do whatever you want and you clearly want some sort of justification and im sure if you ask a thousand people at least a few will give you some bad advice and that can justify it for you but i would not use any ped right when you just simply get started going... you are hoping for a quick shortcut thats not there...

Bro, you can stop with your assumptions. I'm not looking for a quick fix, or a shortcut or a cheat. I'm here for information, not justification or validation. All you had to say was "start out naturally and in a year or so, then try the PEDs" and I'm cool with that. Don't need you jumping down my throat, assuming what I want, or misquoting me like you have. Information, advice and encouragement is all I'm here for and I thankful to cbbram and evox for their replies. I know you mean well and all, but just stop assuming that I'm here for a cheat.

ive said it three TIME now... im just literally repeating it over and over so clearly, after saying it SEVERAL times that YOU NEED THE CONSISTENCY, yes, I AM going to assume because its quite fair to do so

im not trying to be a dick bro, im trying to help you... you can absolutely use sarms to help you but you NEED to get things consistent, as ive said several times now, first and foremost... one month is a good start but it has no consistency yet... you can do whatever you want man, im just trying to help you do this the right and safe way...

Top Bottom