napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie 1st post.

GoBlue

I read the etiquette and am way out of my league at the end of a cycle. I did fill out my bio with how I came down this path and I feel amazing but feeling amazing doesn't trump the hard data of the labs that I do not understand. As far as etiquette goes I don't even know if I should use my name. If anyone is willing to help interpret my last labs on a first cycle it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know how safe it is to discuss what the cycle was here and need some help with the etiquette on what I can and can not say. Is there anyone willing to look at my labs? I am humble, thick skinned and own big boy drawers so if I am out of line let me know. I do understand the risk helping a new person but I am real and willing to verify who I am as the pics uploaded are 5 months and 18 days apart. Thank you in advance for anyone willing to pitch in and give me some wisdom.

Attachments

• IMG_20170819_185134_798.jpg
    IMG_20170819_185134_798.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Fat Guy.jpg
    Fat Guy.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I am 6'0 tall 228 lbs body fat 17.15% down from 28.9%. Keep in mind I am a Type 2 Diabetic. I take 250-500 mg of metformin a day depending on food. I eat 2500-3000 calories a day. Macros vary but here is an avg 20% carbs / 30% fat / 50% Protein. I cook it all, eat no gluten and keep processed foods to a minimum.

I take Chromium picolate 2x daily 400mg each, Alpha Liponic Acid 2x daily 500mg each, Maca 1600mg 1x daily, 3000 mg fish oil 1x per day, 20 huma pro per day, 6 BCAA tabs per day (forgot dosage), 2 100mg CoQ10 100mg each perday. Tumeric as needed and eat a tablespoon of coconut oil per day.

I use Pre Kage, In Kage and Hydra Charge By Kris Gethin

If you an tell me what terminology you want for the cycle I can speak your lingo but here is the cycle in ML but if you need me to convert to IU I can or something different I can.
120 day Cycle ends Sept 6th
.50 ML Tren per week
4.0 ML Cyp per week
10 cc of HGH per day
25 cc of B12 per day
1 nolvadex per day

Labs:
LH: 0.2 mIU/mL
FSH:0.2 mIU/mL

Test Free and total test serum >1500 ng/dL
Free test direct >50 pg/mL
DHEA-Sulfate 418.1 ug/dL
TSH 2.43 uIU/mL
Estradiol 157 pg/mL Roche ECLIA methodology
Insulin 3.3

Last edited:
In addition I was not thinking when I picked my user name. Its my email address.... Such a retard! Is there any way to change it?

Bro I realize you are at the end of your cycle, but oh boy.....a LOT is wrong here. You ran Tren when you had no business using it. You weren't even in the right shape for steroids to begin with. You ran Nolva with Tren whch just raises prolactin even more and causes more issues. You ran no AI on cycle or prolactin control and your estrogen is through the roof.

What do you have for pct??

This is what your pct needs to be or things can get bad in a hurry as you come off

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Was this your first cycle? Also, I don't see any prolactin numbers in your lab results. I'd be curious to know what those numbers are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all....... THANK YOU!

I was concerned about my estrogen as I want to fuck all the time. Like I said gains were good not great which in listening to Dylan on youtube re: feel fine doesn't equal testing. Thus I tested and found out why gains were out of line TOO MUCH estrogen. I have no gyno signs and don't want any.

If I read you right re: the cycle I should have ran an AI like Aromasin during the cycle, been more responsible with testing? I do understand that you are of the correct opinion that I shouldn't have run the cycle and run a SARMS stack but my a1c was so out of line (8.9) that I needed muscle to in a hurry (did not know what sarms was at the time) to trim down as changing my diet alone with work out was not yielding any results and my DR. would not raise my test (TRT for low T) above 388. My a1c is now 5.9 (that is pre diabetic) and I take little if no diabetic meds as I used to take a HIGH dose of metformin and insulin. Means to an end that I would like to KEEP.

I think can get an AI but if not any suggestions for source? Are you saying to run a sarms stack AND an AI pct or a sarms stack by itself pst or Pick one of the AI's you have listed by itself pct? I have plenty of Nolvadex or would you say clomid is a better solution? RE: Nolva 4x daily at 04/20/20/20? Retest the blood work 3 weeks into pct and 6 weeks pct?

Is this correct> RE: Clomid 150mg per day for at least a couple weeks and then slowly tapering down. While a 150mg per day Clomid dosage can be very effective there are those who are going to need a little more but we can safely say a dosing plan that begins lower than this after any serious anabolic steroid cycle really isn’t going to do much and will be worth very little.

Clomid 50mg Morning, 50mg Lunch, 25mg 5:pm ish and before bed totaling 150mg per day?

Yes it was my first cycle. I can get Prolactin Test, I take it that would be helpful.

Yes it was my first cycle. I can get Prolactin Test, I take it that would be helpful.
Yes any time you run a nandrolone you need to keep an eye on prolactin. I suggest you PCT or at least try to....and see what your total test comes out. Your at a prime age for trt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rick,

Thank you for your help! However I am not understanding
RE: The pct, are you recommending the sarms stack stand alone or with all of the pills below listed or is it that you are describing dosage in the sarms Stack? Liquiclo, liquinol, liquiaro, mk, gw

Treat me like I am 4 month old because I am, that’s how long my cycle was and I am dumb as fuck in your world but NEED to clearly understand how to cycle out or can I will stay in cycle another 30 days, cut down my tren and cyp dosages and run Rimidex or aromasin and then cycle out when my estrogen isn't as high? I can do that if need be or if it is easier on my body?

Clomid: I know what clomid is what does this mean) 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg 4x daily? 1st week 2nd week 3rd week 4th week? I think its 150mg per day but unsure. I don’t understand

Nolva: 40/20/20/20 again same question daily weekly etc I don’t understand. You describing liquinolva or take my nolvadex. Again I am 4 months old.

Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD get aromasin because I can or you described in sarms stack liquiaro?

MK-2866 25mg ED. I get this one its in the sarms stack
GW 20mg ED I get this one its in the sarms stack

RE: The cycle, I should have run an ai like aromasin during the cycle. I do understand your view on not having run the cycle in the first place but I got my diabetes in line fuckin quick. I was out of control drinking, fuct up diet etc and did not know what sarms were. I cant change what I did or the MUSCLE I built with 5 days a week sometimes 2x a day in the gym, a shit load of cardio and some clean food. In the end I just want to cycle out and I do realize I was too eager but I will do it again with more testing and knowledge before hand.

Big Business,

I am type 2 diabetic, I went low t----> 142, she (Dr.) raised it to-----> 388. I didn't like 388 so I took a different route garnering more cyp and some hgh. My tren use has been 90 out of the 120 day of the cycle. I will get a prolactin test Monday.

Top Bottom