napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Tren A

Klamathmammoth

Hey gentlemen and if there are ladies here . I have a question for anyone who has used Tren A , I'm running it for probably 10 weeks I'm on week 1 dose 2 and I'm hitting weekly dose of 300 at 75 mg eod. I'm coupling it with 250 mg test cypionate a week unless I feel I need to up the test , but for now I'm at 250 a week. My questions is what has your timeline looked like . I've had very minimal sides from tren e at 500 mg weekly in the past . Just wondering if I should watch for anything different with the A . I mean tren is tren right so sides should be same or close with tren A . Drop some comments to let me know . Also I have a log I started today so I'll definitely let you guys know if anything pops up .thanks so much.

Normally, (for most), sides of tren E hit harder. If you can tolerate tren e, tren ace should be just fine. It will just come on earlier on in the cycle due to the ace ester rather than enanthate ester.

I think your doses of 300 tren, 250 test are perfect and that’s my exact numbers on tren when I put the big boy pants on and decide to run it too, lol.

You should seen some slight hardening of muscle at the end of week 1, week 2-3 you’ll start seeing noticeable mirror results.

Biggest thing in keeping your diet in tact on it, based off your log, seems you got the appetite increase. It goes either way on tren, some lose appetite completely, some get very hungry, you… believe it or not, have the better of the 2.

I always preferred the enanthate ester but im partial to long esters. I never noticed a difference in sides ire results with Ace

Normally, (for most), sides of tren E hit harder. If you can tolerate tren e, tren ace should be just fine. It will just come on earlier on in the cycle due to the ace ester rather than enanthate ester.

I think your doses of 300 tren, 250 test are perfect and that’s my exact numbers on tren when I put the big boy pants on and decide to run it too, lol.

You should seen some slight hardening of muscle at the end of week 1, week 2-3 you’ll start seeing noticeable mirror results.

Biggest thing in keeping your diet in tact on it, based off your log, seems you got the appetite increase. It goes either way on tren, some lose appetite completely, some get very hungry, you… believe it or not, have the better of the 2.
Right on my friend, I really appreciate all the help from all you guys . I really like this forum . Everyone is cool af.

I always preferred the enanthate ester but im partial to long esters. I never noticed a difference in sides ire results with Ace
My last run was with tren e . I. Skeptical of its potency though, it was from a different source , I wanted to be clear it wasn't from 1-stop . Thanks man I love getting all this info.

My last run was with tren e . I. Skeptical of its potency though, it was from a different source , I wanted to be clear it wasn't from 1-stop . Thanks man I love getting all this info.
Our tren E is crazy! So is our Ace, super excited for this log bro! So glad you’re on our forums now too!!

Its not so much the sides themselves but how quickly they hit you... obviously with the shorter esters, the downside is they will hit you quicker but the upside, and why its recommended for first times users, is how quickly it is out of your system... i have always preferred enanthate myself but in fairness, i hate pinning and that plays a role in that as well

Its not so much the sides themselves but how quickly they hit you... obviously with the shorter esters, the downside is they will hit you quicker but the upside, and why its recommended for first times users, is how quickly it is out of your system... i have always preferred enanthate myself but in fairness, i hate pinning and that plays a role in that as well
I do kinda feel like a human pin cushion right now lol , I have a system though , it goes cheek , cheek , thigh , thigh , delt , delt , repeat lol

I have personally preferred Trenbolone E myself but this question is going to bring so many different answers on preferences, dosing and protocol.

It’s personal preference like the guys said, for me personally, tren e sides are almost unbearable, i can’t sleep.

But tren ace it doesn’t hit me as hard for some reason.

It’s personal preference like the guys said, for me personally, tren e sides are almost unbearable, i can’t sleep.

But tren ace it doesn’t hit me as hard for some reason.
Thank you sir for the info actually thank you to all you guys . This is a cool af forum.

Hey gentlemen and if there are ladies here . I have a question for anyone who has used Tren A , I'm running it for probably 10 weeks I'm on week 1 dose 2 and I'm hitting weekly dose of 300 at 75 mg eod. I'm coupling it with 250 mg test cypionate a week unless I feel I need to up the test , but for now I'm at 250 a week. My questions is what has your timeline looked like . I've had very minimal sides from tren e at 500 mg weekly in the past . Just wondering if I should watch for anything different with the A . I mean tren is tren right so sides should be same or close with tren A . Drop some comments to let me know . Also I have a log I started today so I'll definitely let you guys know if anything pops up .thanks so much.
hard to make it 10 weeks on tren in my experience. i wouldn't plan on 10 weeks, just see how you do. by week 6 or 7 i've had enough.

hard to make it 10 weeks on tren in my experience. i wouldn't plan on 10 weeks, just see how you do. by week 6 or 7 i've had enough.
See it's posts like this that make me think my tren E I had in my last run was way underdosed . I ran 10 weeks and was pretty disappointed In it , it was not from any sources on this forum just to make sure I don't have any misunderstandings , it came from my buddy who home Brews . But I had zero sides except acne and that could have been my test cyp. Minimal strength gains and no serious bulk added I was ploughing thru 4000 cals a day . I don't think he meant it to be weak I just know he doesn't lab his powders so in that case you never know . That's what I like about the gear I have now , I know 1-STOP gear gets labbed regularly. This brings a lot of peace of mind for sure . I will say no matter where I got gear in the past I was pretty much side effect free except some serious bloating with dbol and anadrol . But I think that's the case for most people. Thank you for the comment brother, I learn something new every day in this board.

I just came off of a tren a cycle with the same tren dosage you are running. I have been fortunate with peds that I don’t get a lot of the sides most get or to the extent they get them. One thing I noticed with tren on my first run is towards the end of the 8 weeks my appetite was gone and I was force feeding myself to get the macros in. I’ll only run tren on cutting cycles from here on out just in case this happens everytime. Good luck with your run and keep after it brother.

I just came off of a tren a cycle with the same tren dosage you are running. I have been fortunate with peds that I don’t get a lot of the sides most get or to the extent they get them. One thing I noticed with tren on my first run is towards the end of the 8 weeks my appetite was gone and I was force feeding myself to get the macros in. I’ll only run tren on cutting cycles from here on out just in case this happens everytime. Good luck with your run and keep after it brother.
Thanks for the info , I will keep an eye out for that .

Top Bottom