napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this.

pinoybeast

So I'm 30 yo, 5'1" and 135 lbs. I've been lifting for a couple of years straight now. Mostly strength training and running at the threadmill in the winter. This guy at the gym, who was so ripped and all that like he's The Rock. One day at the change room, his bottle fell from his gym bag that looks like steroids. When I saw it I was stunned, I thought he just did it naturally like being at the gym all the time and diet of like 5000 cals/day type stuff.

Now I'm here. If people are doing this then I'm in. But I want Sarms as my friend recommended.

What are some stacks for beginners? I've been reading and watching YouTube I kinda like the LGD + S4 but I don't like the vision loss thing since my eyesight is already bad. So now, I'm thinking LGD + RAD, what do you guys think?

As for the PCT thing, do you take it right after 12 wks cycle of taking those stacks? HCGenerate comes up frequently in my reading.

My goal is to build lean muscle without bulking up. You know Zac Efron on Baywatch or Conor McGregor type stuff.

F*** man, I've been training hard naturally but turns out you can do that with these stuff. Man, if baseball players, that female tennis player, or other atheletes are doing it, then I want what they're having too. Screw doing naturally training and looking like a loonie toons cartoon character while the guy next to me is turning into SpaceJam Monstar because he has special potion stuff. FML.

Your tips are advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dyan! Last question, how do I order from Sarmsx their site is complicated, there's no order button. And LGD is out of order :(

they will be back open on february 1st and you can order then bro, so just a little over a week

For the goals you have, I'd personally go with LGD and S4

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan and Rick Rock gave you 2 very good options. Can't go wrong with either one. Just proves how versatile SARMS are.

Dylan and Rick Rock gave you 2 very good options. Can't go wrong with either one. Just proves how versatile SARMS are.
absolutely right brother... we have to get you going with a stack sometime soon... i know its been a while...

Yeah true. Thanks guys... really. @DylanGemelli and @RickRock you guys are the best. I thought these kinds of stuff can only be accessed by pro and semi-pro athletes. Man I'm excited for this ... for the people who make fun of me for being not fit enough. And for ex-gfs, I'mma make their pussy wet with jealousy and regret. New year, new me... above all things, as someone who only take Syntha-6 isolate, c4, and Centrum as supplements, I'm just gonna take this Sarms life slow for now.

Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom