napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms

Mattryder31

What's up guys, I'm Matt, 38 yo 6'1 238lbs. I'm currently in the middle of my first sarms cycle, yk11 by itself. I have 2 bottles of ostarine,2 bottles of cardarine, and 1 bottle of stenabolic on the way here. I would like to cut down to about 215 or 220lbs, obviously retaining as much strength and muscle as possible. Any suggestions on the timing and dosage will be appreciated. Also would like to know the best options for lean mass for my next run.... thanks!

Finish your current cycle of YK11 pct then wait a few weeks. Then stack all three on your next cycle. At least you will know how your body responds to YK11 by itself. I think Dylan is running that now Maybe he can provide better insight. Personally haven't done yk11 yet.

You will need a full PCT and then take a good 6+ weeks off and id suggest running bloods to make sure you have fully recovered since YK11 and S23 are far more suppressive than other sarms and need proper time off.

Im running Cardarine, SR9009 (sten), MK2866 (osta), RAD140, and LGD for my cutting stack. Ive run it before and its a personal favorite of mine.

Yea I planned on finishing the yk11 off before I started the next. I have seen some info stating that the gw might be beneficial for pct as well, was also needing some advice about the dosage for the gw, sr, and osta stack... awm that's one hell of a cutting stack bro!

So I guess my new question is this. Should I run the cardarine during pct and recovery while trying to achieve some of my weight loss goals? I could in turn save the osta and add something like lgd or rad to it once recovery is complete. Any Thoughts are much appreciated.

So I guess my new question is this. Should I run the cardarine during pct and recovery while trying to achieve some of my weight loss goals? I could in turn save the osta and add something like lgd or rad to it once recovery is complete. Any Thoughts are much appreciated.

Yea you can run cardarine whenever. Its non-hormonal so could add it now or use it in PCT and after. You can run the cardarine for 16 weeks too so again could start now and run through PCT and then after or just start in PCT and run 16 weeks to maximize your cut.

Then you could run the Osta and like you said stack any combo of RAD140, LGD, and/or S4.

For dosing:

Cardarine = 20mg/day
SR9009 = 20mg/day split dosed into 2 doses of 10mg. You will want to stagger them by at least 4 hours and try and time one about 30-45 mins before a workout. The max I woud run SR9009 is 30mg and again would split into 3 doses if you go that route but when i stack with Cardarine I cap it at 20mg/day
Osta = 25mg/day

I agree with running Cardarine in your PCT. It does a nice job of lowering cortisol levels and keeps you pushing hard while things are balancing out again in your body. I use it every time.

Gw in pct does great things for keeping cortisol at bay. Get it in the highest quality from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom