napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMs and needing some advice

Do u mean I should always be on an aromatase inhibitor? Or just have one on hand if I ever need one?
i dont care what you are running, you should always have one on hand.. nothing you are running converts to estrogen but i have seen far stranger things happen and its a precaution... you dont have to do anything but i know when i do things and i recommend things, i leave nothing to chance...

I'm at like 13%ish. Not too much but not cut enough to show a well developed core. But also if I were to start cutting right now I'm afraid I'd just look skinny haha
you are so far off... do you ever see ANY bodybuilder that looks skinny in single digit body fat? you have to know how to eat, train and what types of compounds to run.. you can easily lose body fat and gain plenty of muscle... bro, i just gained 25 fucking pounds on my cycle eating BELOW maintenance, actually quite a bit below.. you have to know YOUR body and how to accommodate it... you definitely are on the right track with mk2866.. it is excellent for lean muscle gain but also preserves muscle wastage... thats a great option...

True I see your point. Right now I'm eating slightly above maintanence. How long does it generally take to start seeing Ostarine kick in? I've heard 7 days, but I'm sure it depends on the individual as well.

True I see your point. Right now I'm eating slightly above maintanence. How long does it generally take to start seeing Ostarine kick in? I've heard 7 days, but I'm sure it depends on the individual as well.
its definitely not 7 days bro... generally 10-14 days to really start kicking for ostarine brother

Alright sounds good! Considering I'm a smaller guy I'm dosing 12.5 mg a day in capsule form. Do you think that is a good dosage? Also I front loaded on the first day

Well I've had plenty of friends get good results from them. I wouldn't group them all together and say that all capsule form of SARMs are fake.

Do what u want but don't come back if u fuck ur self up alot of companies spike their "SARMS" with prohormones I'm just trying to steer u in the right way. I personally only use sarms from sarmsx but hey if u want to take a gamble then go ahead. I'm just telling u dylan is gonna say the samething so if u want to be taking gambles with your health go ahead but that's not condoned here

Alright sounds good! Considering I'm a smaller guy I'm dosing 12.5 mg a day in capsule form. Do you think that is a good dosage? Also I front loaded on the first day
are you saying you ran ostarine at 12.5 mg and you have capsules?

I mean I know several people who have taken these and have reported no side effects in lines of what prohormes would have. But all things aside, is 12.5 mg a good dosage for a smaller guy? I appreciate the help regardless

Last edited:
Yes I am taking 12.5 mg capsule Ostarine. I bought an aromastaine inhibitor/with estrogen & cortisol control. I'm running that starting my 5th week of the cycle.

I mean I know several people who have taken these and have reported no side effects in lines of what prohormes would have. But all things aside, is 12.5 mg a good dosage for a smaller guy? I appreciate the help regardless

The recommended dosage is 25mg per day, but if you have caps it's hard to say what you really have and too hard to advise you on its dosage

all i can say is good luck.. 12.5 mg is a starting female dose but i have no clue what you have but if you bought an otc aromatase inhibitor that is also a joke.. you dont really know what you are doing and unfortunately you are going to just have to learn the hard way

Top Bottom