napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms and need guidance please

KingKongKratos

Hi all I'm looking at getting into sarms and wanted some info to see if I'm on the right track. Serious posters only thank you. We all started off as noobs 😊

I'm late 30's 5'11 and 198pounds or 182cms and 90kilos.

I haven't trained in approx 3 years due to illness and tried to get back into the the gym but lack energy and that's has caused my motivation to stop me training.

My energy levels have been low for a long time now so I wanted to boost things along with the hope to get my energy levels back and back into the gym.

What would be the best approach? Train for a few month first then sarm? Sarm to get my levels back and get me into the gym?

If so what would be the best combo and HOW long would I need them for, plus PCT. I appreciate any serious advice thank you.

you need to get back in the gym a few months and then you need to start with sarms...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Make sure you build some consistency with training and diet for a few months then start your sarms cycle. The cycle Dylan posted for you would be a great choice for you

What does dosed all at once mean? That I take rad s4 and he at the same time? I'll be working out after work.. so take second dose of the rad and s4 with gw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does dosed all at once mean? That I take rad s4 and he at the same time? I'll be working out after work.. so take second dose of the rad and s4 with gw?

All at once means you only dose once per day at that time, so there wouldn't be a second dose of rad

I orders the rad, gw and s4.. for pct I got clomid.. only
One of each, if anyone can advise if I need more then 1 let me know and I'll order again.. any suggestions for next time where to order from (I'm in Australia$

How long should I run the main sarms for? I ordered 1 of each.. should I order more? I use them, pct and go again? I'm seeing posts from people going 8-12 weeks. I bottles a month right?

How long should I run the main sarms for? I ordered 1 of each.. should I order more? I use them, pct and go again? I'm seeing posts from people going 8-12 weeks. I bottles a month right?

Run them 12 weeks, take a mini PCT then take 3-4 weeks off before going again. Dylan's videos give details of doses, mini PCT etc.

i guess im lost... you clearly did not read my post... i gave you all the links to buy everything, which included a discount page and laid out HOW LONG YOU RUN IT ETC... why do i even waste my time if your not even going to read it??

I did read your reply and based my order off your suggestions thank you very much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom